GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Game Question Game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/02/09 at 21:27
Regular
"THFC"
Well it is all in the title. I thought it could be fun to just have a bit of a quick fire thread in which the topic runs like so;

Someone ask a question, to which the next person will answer and then answer a new question.

It is as simple as that but should provide some fun for everyone and would be a nice thread to have kept updated and alive. Also a good way to learn some new things about the users who make this website a great place to spend time!

so here goes the first question (remember, the next person answers then asks a new question for the next person to repeat!!)

Q. Who is your all time favourite Game Character?
Wed 18/02/09 at 23:53
Regular
Super Mario Bros.

Fantastic game that still challenges me now without losing the fun-factor.

Ok, next question: Where could I acquire such pen?

I mean, What was your favourite point-&-Click adventure of the 90s?
Wed 18/02/09 at 20:41
"possibly impossible"
Edgy wrote:
> Peggle via Steam. So addictive yet simple!
>
> What is the oddest gaming memorabilia you own?

One of those pens where the woman looses her clothes when you turn it upside down (from that dire BMX XXX game a few years back). We all got them from the supplier who seemed desperate to offload the game for some reason...

Q.favourite 8 bit game?
Wed 18/02/09 at 18:38
Regular
Peggle via Steam. So addictive yet simple!

What is the oddest gaming memorabilia you own?
Wed 18/02/09 at 15:12
"possibly impossible"
Emmie87 wrote:
> Q. There have been many fighting games in the past that mix
> games (MK vs DC, Marvel vs Capcom) - what would be your ultimate
> one??

It would have to be a classic:
Mortal Combat vs Streetfighter vs Marvel vs DC.

Just think about it:
The Hulk and Chun Li vs Scorpion and Superman
or
Spiderman and Batman vs Ken and Liu Kang.

Q.What is your favourite download game (any format)?
Wed 18/02/09 at 14:45
Regular
"THFC"
Well i would have to say the best co-op game i have played as of late is Gears of War 2 - in the old days it was Chip and Dale on the NES (playing it with my bro was fantastic lol)

But due to graphics, story and content i will say GoW2

Q. There have been many fighting games in the past that mix games (MK vs DC, Marvel vs Capcom) - what would be your ultimate one??
Wed 18/02/09 at 13:42
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
I agree 100% that gta sa was the best
the worst game i think was ever made was the simpsons road rage. i just didnt like the graphics and the game was just pointless to me.

Q. what was the best co-op games?
Wed 18/02/09 at 07:38
Regular
"THFC"
Out of the ones i played then i enjoyed GTA: San Adreas the most! IV was good but i think SA just seemed better at the time.

Q. What is the worst game you have ever played!
Tue 17/02/09 at 19:44
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
mario

Q.which gta game had the best storyline
Tue 17/02/09 at 11:41
"possibly impossible"
Mario. The games have survived the test of time and porting to new platforms far better and there's something about the cheeky plumber that just makes me smile.

Q. What is the best series to have survived multiple platform releases over the generations?
Tue 17/02/09 at 10:58
Regular
"THFC"
Wow that is a hard question!

There are so many different ways i would love a game, but one version would probably be a MMORPG of Naruto or something like that but with a battle system like The new Xbox Naruto game. Something along them lines, i love the story and enviroments, plus all the jutsu you could learn, making your own Ninja. Would be amazing, but then that is just one case of a game i would love to see.

Q. Who is your favourite - Mario or Sonic?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.