GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Game Question Game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/02/09 at 21:27
Regular
"THFC"
Well it is all in the title. I thought it could be fun to just have a bit of a quick fire thread in which the topic runs like so;

Someone ask a question, to which the next person will answer and then answer a new question.

It is as simple as that but should provide some fun for everyone and would be a nice thread to have kept updated and alive. Also a good way to learn some new things about the users who make this website a great place to spend time!

so here goes the first question (remember, the next person answers then asks a new question for the next person to repeat!!)

Q. Who is your all time favourite Game Character?
Mon 09/02/09 at 21:27
Regular
"THFC"
Well it is all in the title. I thought it could be fun to just have a bit of a quick fire thread in which the topic runs like so;

Someone ask a question, to which the next person will answer and then answer a new question.

It is as simple as that but should provide some fun for everyone and would be a nice thread to have kept updated and alive. Also a good way to learn some new things about the users who make this website a great place to spend time!

so here goes the first question (remember, the next person answers then asks a new question for the next person to repeat!!)

Q. Who is your all time favourite Game Character?
Mon 09/02/09 at 21:31
"possibly impossible"
Mario!

Q. Who is the game character you'd most like to spend a day with?
Mon 09/02/09 at 21:31
Regular
Argh - too late :P
Mon 09/02/09 at 21:36
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
pb wrote:
> Mario!
>
> Q. Who is the game character you'd most like to spend a day
> with?

Lara croft... but change day with night ;p
Mon 09/02/09 at 21:54
Regular
hippyman wrote:

> Lara croft... but change day with night ;p

What a babe!

:P
Mon 09/02/09 at 22:04
Regular
"THFC"
well no new question was asked so i will go with.

Q. What is your favourite Genre?
Tue 10/02/09 at 08:25
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Emmie87 wrote:
> Q. What is your favourite Genre?

RPG.

Q: Game you have played/completed the most number of times?
Tue 10/02/09 at 09:39
"possibly impossible"
probably Halo.

Q.What was your favourite console you got at launch?
Tue 10/02/09 at 12:42
Regular
"One man, no shoes.."
Definitely N64, it came with Goldeneye and a gold controller! Oh what a day that was...

What is your favourite FPS?
Tue 10/02/09 at 13:34
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Halo 3 or the COD series. Go with Halo 3 as everybody else would say COD.

Next planned game purchase?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.