GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Argh, GCSE time."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/05/03 at 16:42
Regular
Dudes who are taking GCSE's in like a week or two. Or people who have already done them. Where on earth can I find past papers that I could download and try offline? I need some ICT ones.

I know most things its just how to properly answer questions and etc etc. Basically I need some past papers.

So, where can I download papers?

My exam board is OCR. Pleeease help me!

-GasMask
Thu 15/05/03 at 19:47
Regular
"bit of a brain"
www.ocr.org.uk

for OCR exam board specification papers.
You have probably done them already for your mock though.

I presume the other exam boards (AQA, EdExcel) have similar websites.
Thu 15/05/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Heh gutted MoJo

Thanks Vamp. And same to everyone else, good luck.

GCSE PE and RE exam Monday. Ahh
Thu 15/05/03 at 02:24
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Good luck to all taking exams
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:28
Regular
"That's right!"
Although everybody else knew, I had no idea what I was allowed to take into one of my Drama exams. I had so many exams (well, not that many, but 6 is a lot when you're only doing 2 subjects) and each had different rules.

Our teacher must've told everybody in one of the (many) lessons I wasn't in for, and I never found out. So, just in case, I took my notes in with me, as I knew I could put them away if they weren't allowed, as opposed to leaving them outside then pulling my hair out when I realised I needed them. Big mistake. As (bad) luck would have it, just about ALL my notes were on paper, not in my book. The book was allowed (obviously) but notes weren't. I had to put them away, and did the exam without any stuff to help me. No character descriptions, no sketches of set designs, nothing. Just some partially rubbed out, ten year old notes that were in the book that were barely readable. Then I was told I could've had all my exam papers ripped up for "cheating." Classic.

Almost as funny as showing up for the wrong exam once. Well, not really the wrong one, but again, due to my constant tom foolery with never being in, I didn't know which Sociology exam I had. I thought it was one, and it turned out to be the other. Being a lazy fool, I'd only revised for the exam I thought I had, planning to revise for the next later on, and totally messed it all up. Got an E, which brought all my As and Bs from the other papers down to a final C grade. Could've resat it, but that would require going back to 6th form and, well, I'd rather dangle my hairy sack of magic in acid than go back there.
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:44
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Yea but I know what he's trying to say. Like my English teachers has been telling the whole class for like... about 7months to write notes in our Anthologys. She even like did one of the board and we copied down her notes.

A week from the exam.

"Actually, your only allowed key words or they take it off you"

GREAT YOU F****T.

Christ, teachers today are terrible.
Tue 13/05/03 at 22:55
Regular
"That's right!"
You're joking... your own TEACHER doesn't know when the exam is? What kind of Mickey Mouse operation school do you go to? Go see the head, they'll know. Then have your teacher fired for incompetence. Damn.
Tue 13/05/03 at 21:32
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I would have scanned my practise paper in for you mate but my exam board is EdExcell.

PS does anyone know the date of the ICT exam.... my teacher is 'unsure' and it isn't on the exam timetable sheets we were given. [Assuming all exams are on same date]
Tue 13/05/03 at 20:58
Regular
do not worry about them. If you think the gsces are going to be tough. You haven't seen tough yet! Look at A level and fear it. It will change most peoples opinions on the difficulty of Gcse.

I would also like to say that GCSE science is a complete waste of time.
Mon 12/05/03 at 18:09
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Oh, I'm trying to revise for Maths too. I got some past papers from school for it. Argh I flicked through the questions and found it hard! Argggh oh well.
Mon 12/05/03 at 18:09
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
MoJoJoJo wrote:
>
> I thought AQA did them all...?
>
> Anyway, ask your teacher. You should've been given some by now anyway.

Nah mines OCR. Bleh my teacher is ghey and fat. He's stupid. He'd be like "What papers are you on about?"

"Err past ones.."

"What..?"

etc etc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.