GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Argh, GCSE time."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/05/03 at 16:42
Regular
Dudes who are taking GCSE's in like a week or two. Or people who have already done them. Where on earth can I find past papers that I could download and try offline? I need some ICT ones.

I know most things its just how to properly answer questions and etc etc. Basically I need some past papers.

So, where can I download papers?

My exam board is OCR. Pleeease help me!

-GasMask
Sun 11/05/03 at 16:42
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Dudes who are taking GCSE's in like a week or two. Or people who have already done them. Where on earth can I find past papers that I could download and try offline? I need some ICT ones.

I know most things its just how to properly answer questions and etc etc. Basically I need some past papers.

So, where can I download papers?

My exam board is OCR. Pleeease help me!

-GasMask
Sun 11/05/03 at 16:44
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I don't think you can download them because you have to buy them but the bbc have a great website called Bite Size that does GCSE revision for almost all subjects. Just go to www.bbc.co.uk and search for GCSE Revision and click on the link that says Bite Size or something.
Sun 11/05/03 at 16:46
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
What do you mean your exam board is optical character recognition? A human marks all exams unless they are simple true/false questions or ones where you simply pick a grid letter.
Sun 11/05/03 at 16:46
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Go to the OCR homepage and then search for the subject? I seem to remember them having specimem papers available.
Sun 11/05/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Cubist wrote:
> What do you mean your exam board is optical character recognition? A
> human marks all exams unless they are simple true/false questions or
> ones where you simply pick a grid letter.

Is that a joke?
Sun 11/05/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Lol, I hope he is joking.

Anyway, i'll check it out when I got time. Cheers Beards/Cubist
Sun 11/05/03 at 18:12
" Crazy!"
My ITC teacher aways reccomends edexcel.org. Use that.
Sun 11/05/03 at 18:50
Regular
"¬_¬"
I have a load of exams in a few weeks. I'll hopefully do alright on them, but I procrastinate waaaaay too much. I've been revising for two weeks, according to my timetable, when in actual fact, I've only done about an hour's revision :-D
Sun 11/05/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
crazycol wrote:
> My ITC teacher aways reccomends edexcel.org. Use that.

That would be good. If he was taking the EDEXCEL exam... however, he seems to think he's taking the OCR one...
Sun 11/05/03 at 21:02
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Here's a crazy idea: ask your teacher.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.