GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X men 2- a question (including a huge spolier!)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/05/03 at 18:29
Regular
Sorry if its been mentioned several times before but i haven't been on here for a couple of weeks.

Was i the only one who couldn't help but laugh when in the moments after Jean Greys death (? if this is the case), when all the x men are sitting together saying "there must have been something we could have done to save her" from a huge torrent of water, yet they have a slightly lame x man who's only ability is to freeze water! I'm not usually one to pick at movies plot lines but surely this was glaringingly obvious to anyone with half a brain when script writing was happening. Did i miss something, or did they give an explanation for what he was doing at the time? anyway it was a pretty damn good film, much better than the first anyway.
Mon 12/05/03 at 19:38
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Because German accents don't turn me on. And it's all about me.

"Oh ja!"
Mon 12/05/03 at 17:49
"The Will of D."
But whst I don't understand is whyMystique doesn't have a German accent, at least a very small but detectable one
Mon 12/05/03 at 17:23
Regular
Nightcrawler is Mystique's son. She chucked him over a waterfall when he was ickle because a German mob, as they often do, are wanting to kill them both because they're kinda blue. This is all the reason a German mob needs. He gets found by gypsies e.t.c

I highly doubt they'll make him Mystique's son in the movies. She's got scales and a lighter blue colour now, whereas in the comics she had the same colour blue as Nightcrawler and no scales. Black hair, too, if I remember correctly.

What? I like X-Men.
Sun 11/05/03 at 22:44
Regular
"Hallelujah"
what difference does it make that she's dead? They've got a spare one, and he's better than her!
Sun 11/05/03 at 22:09
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> There been a rumour that Nightcrawler is Mystique's son (or brother).
> But they have totally different powers than each other, although they
> are both blue and scaly.

*borrows Snuggly's geek hat*

As far as I can remember he is her son so it's not a rumour. Whether or not it's ever mentioned in the film franchise or not is another matter though.

As far as the third film being about The Phoenix Saga, there's no reason why this couldn't just be brought in at the end of the third film to set up a fourth. Eagle-eyed geeks (*ahem*, fans) may have spotted additional folders on the computer when Mystique looks up Cerebro 2. In particular one called "Project Wideawake" which was the codename for the Sentinel project.

*runs away, still wearing Snuggly's geek hat*
Sun 11/05/03 at 21:13
"The Will of D."
There been a rumour that Nightcrawler is Mystique's son (or brother). But they have totally different powers than each other, although they are both blue and scaly.
Sun 11/05/03 at 20:55
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
juggernaut1 wrote:
> how could Wolvy not wanna f@ck Mystique???

Because she's blue and scaley and that would always be at the back of his mind.
Sun 11/05/03 at 16:49
"The Will of D."
I think that Jean actually evolved as a result of using all of her power in such a way that would cause her to genetically change form.

Have you ever see a person who is evolving who has NOT had to die in some way?
Sun 11/05/03 at 11:53
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
In the aid of providing the correct and precise information, I shall need to peruse the interweb.

According to uncannyxmen.net:

Powers and Abilities:
convert an object's stored potential energy into explosive kinetic energy upon contact, hypnotic charm causing others to trust whatever he says
Sun 11/05/03 at 11:47
Regular
"keep your receipt"
whats Gambit's mutant power? Do playing cards come out his hands or something?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.