GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jeepers Creepers 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/05/03 at 07:15
Regular
Is there gonna be a Jeepers Creepers 2?

I heard there is going to be one. And apparentely, that boy, Darry, is going to be in it.. How?! Although the girl that was in the first one, isn't.

Anybody got any info?
Fri 09/05/03 at 07:15
Regular
"cachoo"
Is there gonna be a Jeepers Creepers 2?

I heard there is going to be one. And apparentely, that boy, Darry, is going to be in it.. How?! Although the girl that was in the first one, isn't.

Anybody got any info?
Fri 09/05/03 at 07:29
Regular
"cachoo"
I really should use Google more often.

It is official. There's a trailer at

http://www.mgm.com/ua/jeeperscreepers2/
Fri 09/05/03 at 07:30
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Yeah, there's a trailer out.
Fri 09/05/03 at 08:31
Regular
"Hmmm....."
The first was utter poop.
Fri 09/05/03 at 11:25
"...Unicef pennies.."
Hercules! wrote:
> The first was utter poop.

Seconded.

Jeepers Creepers was one of the worst films I've EVER seen.

Dire with a capital D and letters like the ones in the "Hollywood" sign.
Fri 09/05/03 at 11:30
Regular
Ms NY wrote:
> Is there gonna be a Jeepers Creepers 2?

Frankly, my dear, I couldn't give a damn.

the only reason I would ever buy jeepers creepers or its sequel would be to use the box as an ice-scraper for my car, and the DVD as a way of ensuring my coffee cup doesn't burn the table.
Fri 09/05/03 at 11:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Cimony! That was such an awful film - one of the ones you order off Front Row because the description sounds intriguing - just like "Teenage Caveman", which is one of the worst, worst, worst films I have ever had the displeasure of seeing. Nothing was as bad as "Bulletproof Monk" though. Not even Wiggy-wiggy-wah "Wild-Wild-West"!
Fri 09/05/03 at 11:57
"...Unicef pennies.."
Call the Police? nah. I'm just gonna stick my head down a rat infested pipe that might have dead bodies at the end. Don't you let go of my ankles! Oh. You did.

-----------------

Jeepers, Creepers. Where'd you get those peepers?

Jeepers, Creepers. Where'd you get those eyes?

Oh No here comes scary-scarecrow-man come Devil-Kazuya type thing. He wants our eyes. oh no.

-------

Best horror movie in the last ten years my ****. I was more scared by Mr Nanny.
Fri 09/05/03 at 12:04
Regular
as we're on the subject of horsesh*t films, that mister deeds sucked @ss big time, although another terrible one is 'knock off' with van damme. that guys a complete www ...

oh yeah, all those china o brien things from the 80s, and the mortal kombat films ... gah
Fri 09/05/03 at 13:26
Regular
Jeepers Creepers was complete and utter tosh, rubbish, boring, and amazingly dire to watch.

The sequel will be worse.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.