GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jeepers Creepers 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/05/03 at 07:15
Regular
Is there gonna be a Jeepers Creepers 2?

I heard there is going to be one. And apparentely, that boy, Darry, is going to be in it.. How?! Although the girl that was in the first one, isn't.

Anybody got any info?
Fri 09/05/03 at 23:20
I completely agree. Me and my mates got chucked out the cinema for laughing too loudly. It really was that stuid.
Fri 09/05/03 at 23:19
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I thought Jeepers Creeppers was Ok, up untill the point you found out the killer was a big flying beetle.

Crap. Pure crap, it then dergaded from then, and finished with a unbelieveably crap ending too. It really was dire wasn't it?
Fri 09/05/03 at 20:39
Regular
"cachoo"
Haha! I actually 'embarassingly' thought the first one was pretty good!!

OMG! I didn't know so many people hated it like Marmite.

Oops. MY BAAAADDD!!
Fri 09/05/03 at 19:37
Regular
"I see you"
I saw the first one because my mate said it was brilliant, obviously he's no longer my friend now and why oh why do we have to be plagued by a second jeepers creepers?
Fri 09/05/03 at 16:50
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yeah I heard ages ago the sequel was gonna be about the creeper dude terrorising a school bus full of football players and cheerleaders. Thge first film was so unbelievably bad that I'm gonna try see the sequel at the cinema just for comical value.
Fri 09/05/03 at 15:39
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Rainier Wolfcastle wrote:
> Call the Police? nah. I'm just gonna stick my head down a rat infested
> pipe that might have dead bodies at the end. Don't you let go of my
> ankles! Oh. You did.
>
> -----------------
>
> Jeepers, Creepers. Where'd you get those peepers?
>
> Jeepers, Creepers. Where'd you get those eyes?
>
> Oh No here comes scary-scarecrow-man come Devil-Kazuya type thing. He
> wants our eyes. oh no.
>
> -------
>
> Best horror movie in the last ten years my arsee. I was more scared by
> Mr Nanny.

LOL! The second seems to be more of a teen flick, making it EVEN WORSE than the original.

Watch the trailer. And laugh. Hard.
Fri 09/05/03 at 15:39
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
That looks REALLY cheesy, so I will give it a look when it comes out. If the “evil thing” is going to eat anyone, I’m glad that it’s a busload of high school students.
Fri 09/05/03 at 13:26
Regular
Jeepers Creepers was complete and utter tosh, rubbish, boring, and amazingly dire to watch.

The sequel will be worse.
Fri 09/05/03 at 12:04
Regular
as we're on the subject of horsesh*t films, that mister deeds sucked @ss big time, although another terrible one is 'knock off' with van damme. that guys a complete www ...

oh yeah, all those china o brien things from the 80s, and the mortal kombat films ... gah
Fri 09/05/03 at 11:57
"...Unicef pennies.."
Call the Police? nah. I'm just gonna stick my head down a rat infested pipe that might have dead bodies at the end. Don't you let go of my ankles! Oh. You did.

-----------------

Jeepers, Creepers. Where'd you get those peepers?

Jeepers, Creepers. Where'd you get those eyes?

Oh No here comes scary-scarecrow-man come Devil-Kazuya type thing. He wants our eyes. oh no.

-------

Best horror movie in the last ten years my ****. I was more scared by Mr Nanny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.