GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"100 Greatest Movie Stars"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/05/03 at 08:13
Regular
Was on C4 on Sunday/Monday. Didn't see 100-40, but the top 40 was mostly balls. Al Pacino as number 1? Sod that. Morgan Freeman below Samuel L Jackson? Sod that. Ewan McGregor in the top 10? Sod that!

I'm going to rewrite the list when I have time, which is never. At least they got Harrison Ford high up there. They didn't mention Indiana Jones and the Problem with Piles, though. Mishter Connerrrry was high up too, which was good. Didn't expect to see Jimmy Stewart or Humphrey Bogart so low. Also, the film critic saying Brad Pitt is a "deeply beautiful" man is very very gay.

So, yeah, comments. And also, Guy Pearce wasn't in the Top 40. Neither was Jason Lee, William H Macy, Sean Bean or the guy who played Kit Fisto in Attack of the Clones :D I am angered.
Tue 06/05/03 at 19:15
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
He's not a movie star, you fool! :P
Tue 06/05/03 at 19:00
Regular
"we escape....."
where did thom yorke come?
Tue 06/05/03 at 18:53
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Nice to see Spacey at 4 but how the hell did Ewan McGreggor get in the top ten? In the words of Stryke, sod that!
Tue 06/05/03 at 15:01
Regular
jus**t reading through them -

BRUCE LEE at 49 ?????

He's a great martial artis**t but his acting skills are absolute sh*t.

maybe next time they should ask only none-morons to vote.
Tue 06/05/03 at 15:00
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Was Guttenberg in the list?

He was until he got pulled off by Tackleberry.

And where was David Prowse? His potrayl of Vader's body was every bit as good as Robin William's voice double on Good Morning Vietnam.
Tue 06/05/03 at 14:56
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Jack not number one? Madness sheer madness.
Tue 06/05/03 at 14:41
Regular
List can be found here

http://www.channel4.com/film/newsfeatures/ (SPACE) microsites/M/moviestars/results/results_100_96.jsp
Tue 06/05/03 at 14:29
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Was Guttenberg in the list?
Tue 06/05/03 at 14:22
Regular
i don't agree pacino is the best actor ever. tom got a well deserved 3rd (i think), but some were ridiculous, such as ewan mcgregor high up there.

and brad pitt aswell - he's a good actor, but didn't deserve to be that high up, methinks a lot of laydeez voted for him.

i didn't see the bottom half of the 100 (sunday night), but saw a picture of angelina jolie on the advert. Now I think she's gorgeous, but can't act for toffee. who the hell voted for her? this country is full of nothing but fickle mush heads ;o)
Tue 06/05/03 at 14:03
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Roger Moore should have figured in the list somewhere. His role in Cannonball Run was a fine performance.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.