GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Reading Festival..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/04/03 at 19:00
Regular
So who's going this year? If I can persuade my parents to let me go its going to be fantastic, a whole weekend of music, tents, drink and illegal substances. Rock on!
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:24
A few, for the concrete jungle tent. Cant remember, none stood out
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:23
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Anymore anouncements?
Sun 18/05/03 at 18:25
Alkaline Trio announced. One of the only punk bands i like. Should be good
Tue 06/05/03 at 22:09
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yeah Reading is going to rule. Metallica, System of a Down, Lost Prophets and the mighty Polyphonic Spree.

Got my ticket ages ago but I got I have now found out that I'm in debt. Only 50 quid or so but having no job, it may take me a while.
Mon 05/05/03 at 17:04
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Who are Metallican?
Mon 05/05/03 at 00:23
Regular
"we escape....."
Ne1 going glastonbury? not me sadly with hindsight wish i was going there instead of reading but still shud be funny at reading
Sun 04/05/03 at 18:37
Regular
"¬_¬"
Me = goin on the Sunday. Mmmmmm, mmmetallica.
Sun 04/05/03 at 17:16
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Just wondering if the guy who had an extra ticket has still got it? Or if anyone else has an extra one...or two. I have mine but most of my friends haven't. They're hoping to get them on the day from touts but one is really worried she won't get one and would much prefer having ticket in hand knowing she's going for sure.

I doubt anyone does but if you do face value would be nice...

Also if you know anyone who has an extra let me know...

Thanks!
Sun 04/05/03 at 15:56
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
He's probably going, just wants to brag about how he's going with two girls. Well, I could brag about who I'm going with, but I'm not going to, just leave it at it's gonna be one amazing weekend.
Sun 04/05/03 at 15:47
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Mess wrote:
> goddamn i so wanna go, there are two girls that need me to go to
> 'protect them', as they put it.
>
> hur hur hur

Two?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.