GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Reading Festival..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/04/03 at 19:00
Regular
So who's going this year? If I can persuade my parents to let me go its going to be fantastic, a whole weekend of music, tents, drink and illegal substances. Rock on!
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:00
Regular
"keep your receipt"
So who's going this year? If I can persuade my parents to let me go its going to be fantastic, a whole weekend of music, tents, drink and illegal substances. Rock on!
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:03
I'm going, not that great a line up but Blur, Whitestripes, SOAD and Metallica should all be great.
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:04
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Got my ticket ages ago. You wanna be quick though, it's nearly sold out.
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:18
Gabbo, i had an argument with you about a "spare" ticket that i bought. You will be glad to hear that a friend is buying it for face value, therefore i will not be destroying British Festivals
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:30
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> Gabbo, i had an argument with you about a "spare" ticket
> that i bought. You will be glad to hear that a friend is buying it
> for face value, therefore i will not be destroying British Festivals

Good to hear it, you did the right thing :). Hope I weren't too out of line before, I was still a bit annoyed about all the touts grabbing the Glastonbury tickets. No hard feelings...
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:33
My spare ticket could have destroyed the whole festival for everyone, i'm sorry
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
How many are left? I can't buy until the Friday after next...

Until then I have but £6 to my name.
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:44
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Alright mate, no need for the sarcasm :P

CDouch, I'm not sure, you're best to see if you can borrow money of your parents or something, because there's not many left at all.
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:49
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Hell. Hell damn fart!

I'll see if I can gain some funding ASAP. I hope I don't have to resort to selling my body all over again...
Sun 27/04/03 at 17:39
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I ordered my ticket a few weeks back but I can't help feeling the line up is pretty poor. I'm just hoping on Feeder announcement but that's far too unlikely.

Although there will be lots of girly rockers because Blink are playing the Friday Night.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.