GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube made no mistakes"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/01/01 at 20:52
Regular
the gamecube is a good console, weak points,

1. design - not an issue, you look at the ps2, big ugly, and overrated then the gamecube - small cute and in 5 respectable coulors.

2, no support - well ninteno will get it - as soon as the developers find out what they are missing.

3 -image - a problem! .

strenths

1, great games

2, - price

3. -ease of development

4, getting bored of typeing

5,- get a gamecube
Mon 22/01/01 at 20:52
the gamecube is a good console, weak points,

1. design - not an issue, you look at the ps2, big ugly, and overrated then the gamecube - small cute and in 5 respectable coulors.

2, no support - well ninteno will get it - as soon as the developers find out what they are missing.

3 -image - a problem! .

strenths

1, great games

2, - price

3. -ease of development

4, getting bored of typeing

5,- get a gamecube
Mon 22/01/01 at 21:10
Regular
Humm... I should be happy I get the first word in here.

Ah well. Not much I can do to stop the insults rolling in...
Mon 22/01/01 at 21:11
Regular
;)
Tue 23/01/01 at 19:20
Developers are signing up to Nintendo because of the Game Cube, like Squaresoft. They left Nintendo when the N64 was released but after seeing the PS2 development pack have decided to crawl back to Nintendo.
Tue 23/01/01 at 21:15
Da' Cube rules
Tue 23/01/01 at 23:08
Regular
Grix: Is ;) a winking one, and :) the happy one?
How about :-> ?
Tue 23/01/01 at 23:08
Regular
Grix: Is ;) a winking one, and :) the happy one?
How about :-> ?
Wed 24/01/01 at 10:38
Regular
"Complete Banker"
A few problems with your argument:
You have no idea how much it'll cost
No games have been officially proposed for the GC and finally if Nintendo's past and current performance is anything to go by; you won't be seeing one until december 2002!
Wed 24/01/01 at 12:49
Regular
"not dead"
Flying Pig wrote:

> if Nintendo's past and current performance is anything to go by; you
> won't be seeing one until december 2002!

Just before the release of MGS2!

(Sorry I just found it funny that you posted this, then a hour or so later, it turns out that MSG2 had been delayed. Maybe the Gods prefer Nintendo?)

md
Wed 24/01/01 at 13:29
Regular
"Complete Banker"
True!! ;P
But the GC isn't even out yet so the big N haven't had a chance to make the mistakes they made with the N64 (See Edge)
Anyway they're already mage a bit or a mistake in the fact that the GC looks a bit like a childs lunchbox. Or maybe a pink toaster......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.