GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are Nintendo Becoming Lazy?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/01/01 at 22:22
Regular
It seems to me that Nintendo are becoming a bit lazy in terms of the GameBoy games.
For the GBColor, you had games like Zelda DX, Tetris DX, Mario Bros DX, etc... Admittedly they are great games, but at the end of it all, they are just color updates.

Now with the GBAdvance, we are getting games like Mario Advance (based on a fifteen year old game that was even a Mario game), Mario Kart Advance, and F-Zero advance.

I have to stress that I do not think for one moment that they are bad games, it's just that I want Nintendo to come up with new ideas and games.

When are we ever going to see the true Super Mario Land 3?

Nintendo are known and respected worldwide for their innovation, so a little more effort with GBAdvance games wouldn't go amiss.
Fri 19/01/01 at 23:29
I'm not new. I just haven't posted for ages.
Fri 19/01/01 at 22:40
Are you new? Nice topic.
Fri 19/01/01 at 22:22
It seems to me that Nintendo are becoming a bit lazy in terms of the GameBoy games.
For the GBColor, you had games like Zelda DX, Tetris DX, Mario Bros DX, etc... Admittedly they are great games, but at the end of it all, they are just color updates.

Now with the GBAdvance, we are getting games like Mario Advance (based on a fifteen year old game that was even a Mario game), Mario Kart Advance, and F-Zero advance.

I have to stress that I do not think for one moment that they are bad games, it's just that I want Nintendo to come up with new ideas and games.

When are we ever going to see the true Super Mario Land 3?

Nintendo are known and respected worldwide for their innovation, so a little more effort with GBAdvance games wouldn't go amiss.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.