GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"QAD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/03/03 at 22:42
Regular
In case you're confused...that stands for 'Question a Day', every day at this time I will be setting a question dragged up from my long history of wrestling and you will have exactly 24 hours to come up with the answer, then I will set another question and so on. No prizes of course, just new found respect from your fellow WWE boarders.

Anyways, I'll start with an easy one to get you warmed up.

"Who is the only woman to have held the WWE hardcore title, but not the Women's title?"
Page:
Thu 20/03/03 at 22:57
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Gareth Broughton.

Most definately.
Thu 20/03/03 at 22:56
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I forget her name, but wasn't it one of the Godfathers ladies, who pinned Crash for it???
Thu 20/03/03 at 22:47
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It was some women in the crowd weren't it?
Thu 20/03/03 at 22:45
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Mae Young?
Thu 20/03/03 at 22:42
Regular
"..."
In case you're confused...that stands for 'Question a Day', every day at this time I will be setting a question dragged up from my long history of wrestling and you will have exactly 24 hours to come up with the answer, then I will set another question and so on. No prizes of course, just new found respect from your fellow WWE boarders.

Anyways, I'll start with an easy one to get you warmed up.

"Who is the only woman to have held the WWE hardcore title, but not the Women's title?"
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.