GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox 360 Everything"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/08/05 at 20:40
Regular
"The Ultimate"
Fact:
Xbox 360 coming out with 2 different versions, the basic version will cost $299 and comes with the system and a controller. The second version will cost $399 which has a extra controller,20GB hardrive,Memory card,the xbox 360 of course,and maybe some other things.

Tell me anything you know about the 360.
Sun 14/08/05 at 03:23
Regular
"The Ultimate"
What games from Xbox 360 impressed you the most? For me I have to say Ghost Recon 3, because It gave me that feeling of killing people. All the High tech Gadgets ran through my mind, it was like I was High on that game.
Sun 14/08/05 at 01:26
Regular
"The Ultimate"
Here is a Question for people that know alot about Xbox live. Can you download PC demos to your 360 or Xbox with no charge? Can you copy a file from someone online to your memory card? Example: A friend is farther than me in Resident Evil Can he copy his file to me through Xbox live? Is Xbox live as good as it sounds or is it just Halo 2 that makes it popular?
Sun 14/08/05 at 01:02
Regular
"The Ultimate"
The Xbox 360 will not be backwards compatible with all Xbox games. Only top selling games will be backwards compatible like Halo,Halo2, and whatever games where top sellers. The problem is we don't know how far back they will go so you will just have to hope your favorite games are capable.
Sun 14/08/05 at 00:49
Regular
"The Ultimate"
Xbox 360 has a new trailer at http://xbox360.com/ once your there click on the football player to view the trailer.
Sat 13/08/05 at 20:42
Regular
PS3 is going to be very expensive. And the 360 may connect to the DS but not the other things you mentioned.
Sat 13/08/05 at 20:39
Regular
"The Ultimate"
Prophet wrote:
> Jakizle wrote:
> MS is very smart, there coming out with Halo 3 the same time PS3
> comes
> out.
> I think thats enough to win the war, unless Kilzone 2 is as good as
> it looks. This is a fact
>
> Why do Next Gen video games cost $59.99?
>
> I doubt Halo 3 coming out at the same time as PS3 is enough for
> Microsoft to 'win the war.' They're going to have to do a lot more to
> steal Sony's thunder.
>
> And so far, everything you've said is sheer rumour. Fact.

You are right because the next gen Grand theft Auto will be awesome. Plus Ps3 with all that High Definition and power will be good. I dont know if this is true but PS3 doesn't come with a hard drive they better lower the price for that.
Sat 13/08/05 at 20:35
Regular
"The Ultimate"
There is a rumor that the Xbox 360 can connect to the PS3,psp,Nintendo DS and exchange media files, or its the other way around.
Sat 13/08/05 at 19:55
Regular
"Xbox 360 Rules"
it is going to be around 200 pound and larger packages will cost in the region of 300 to 400 pounds but that will have a extra controller etc.
Sat 13/08/05 at 18:57
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Ah silly me :)
Sat 13/08/05 at 18:55
Regular
"\\"
gimo80 wrote:
> I thought it was November?

It's out in november.

But we'll get the price in october.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.