GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox 360 - Play the waiting game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/08/05 at 11:46
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I will buy the xbox 360, when I do this, I am not sure. When browsing in GAME, I noticed the release titles were posted by the xbox section. The only game I saw as worth getting was Project Gotham Racing 3. There were a few other games ,I can't remember the names, that may be worth looking at. The point is, what reasons are there to buy the 360 on launch? Why not wait a few months until the price drops to below £200 and some more games come out, Halo 3 (No idea when that is released), Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Pro Evo 5. Or is it on the xbox?

Discuss.
Mon 15/08/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Of course it is.
Mon 15/08/05 at 13:19
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> gold chocobo wrote:
> i hope the xbox360 fails miserably
>
> Don't you have better things to be doing with your time?

Yes... but this is more fun
Mon 15/08/05 at 11:16
Regular
gold chocobo wrote:
> i hope the xbox360 fails miserably

Don't you have better things to be doing with your time?
Mon 15/08/05 at 10:30
Regular
"Remember me?"
I will buy Xbox360. However, in two short weeks I will be moving out and money will be an issue as for the forseeable future I'll be trying to pay my half of rent, bills, food and suchlike on £570 a month. Gah. But I will get one. Eventually.

PGR3 and Quake IV. *drools*
Mon 15/08/05 at 10:25
Regular
"Divine Davine"
You just contradicted yourself :p

But yeah, in one way or another, they manage to grab players to buy their stuff. Windows, Xbox, games; they can appeal to the mass market, and that's why they are so successful.
Mon 15/08/05 at 10:11
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Ah, but you must remember, Microsoft often live up to expectation.

This is probably something that you don't experience very often.
Mon 15/08/05 at 09:39
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
i hope the xbox360 fails miserably
Mon 15/08/05 at 09:38
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Will Probably get one for Xmas time...looking like PDO and PGR3 for me too, although if FIFA 06 comes out before Xmas I might get that too, cause I love footie games!
Sun 14/08/05 at 22:59
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'll be getting one on release date, gonna pre-order one as soon as possible. Hopefully Saints Row will be released on launch day too.
Sun 14/08/05 at 22:41
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Wonder if they will have a Fable 2 or 3?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.