GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 21:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about RAW
Page:
Mon 30/10/06 at 13:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Lita acting? ............... *lip trembles*.............BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
Mon 30/10/06 at 13:30
Regular
"..."
I knew that would make you laugh...

I wonder if she'll use the scene in the hospital with Kane, just after having 'lost her baby' on her audition tape?
Mon 30/10/06 at 13:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It truly is one of the classic moments of taped film, it had me in tears the emotion she displayed.

The female Keanu Reeves anyone?
Fri 03/11/06 at 20:03
Regular
I can't believe how good Raw is these days. Someone on here will probably disagree though.

Stupid Trips, you can't knock out Edge on his birthday :( Stupid Orton pull off your special properly for once. I never saw Cena's match. Can someone fill me in?
Fri 03/11/06 at 22:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Alfonse wrote:
> I can't believe how good Raw is these days. Someone on here will
> probably disagree though.

Pretty much everyone else will disagree with you.

Good to see Trips summoning the 2002-2004 HHH once again. A match, chair shots and a finisher could only put him down for a few seconds until he was up again. Funny how his finisher puts Edge out for about 10 minutes.

Far as Cena's match goes, Coach got voted in, Cena was attacked pre-match by King Book-ahhhh and Big Show who then went on commentary while Coach beat Cena a little. Big Show kept talking over the excellent Book-ah commentary like the slow retard he is while Cena then hulked up and dismantled Coach.
Sat 04/11/06 at 01:01
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Kawada wrote:
> It truly is one of the classic moments of taped film, it had me
> in tears the emotion she displayed.

hehe, certainly fitting for someone who`s character is based on wood... in a manner of speaking :D

she`s in a league with Test, who managed to be unconvincing as Stacy Keiblers' boyfriend... while ACTUALLY BEING Stacy Keiblers' boyfriend.

now THAT takes skill.
Sat 04/11/06 at 10:11
Regular
What's happening to Triple H's special these days? He's not doing it properly anymore. :|
Sat 04/11/06 at 11:46
Regular
"8==="
Last time I saw Lita she could barely speak let alone act.
Sat 04/11/06 at 14:38
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Alfonse wrote:
> What's happening to Triple H's special these days? He's not doing
> it properly anymore. :|

Which one? "The Talent Supressor" seems as effective as it ever was to me.....
Sat 04/11/06 at 14:45
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Shooby wrote:
> Alfonse wrote:
> What's happening to Triple H's special these days? He's not
> doing
> it properly anymore. :|
>
> Which one? "The Talent Supressor" seems as effective
> as it ever was to me.....

:D

About the only talent he has!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.