GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 21:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about RAW
Mon 30/10/06 at 13:30
Regular
"..."
I knew that would make you laugh...

I wonder if she'll use the scene in the hospital with Kane, just after having 'lost her baby' on her audition tape?
Mon 30/10/06 at 13:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Lita acting? ............... *lip trembles*.............BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
Mon 30/10/06 at 13:12
Regular
"..."
Good news for the women's division:-

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

"The reports & rumors on Lita leaving World Wrestling Entertainment are indeed true as she plans on ending her seven-year relationship with the company by the end of November. She doesn't plan on renewing her contract, which is set to expire by the end of next month. Lita will be finishing things up by Survivor Series, give or take a week in either direction.

Lita is leaving to pursue a career in local acting in Atlanta. She has a few plays and and potential independent film roles & leads lined up. Most likely, she'll end up doing local theatre in Atlanta. Regarding her future in wrestling, WWE believes that she'll wind up in TNA at some point due to the schedule."
Thu 26/10/06 at 23:17
Regular
That pimp slap was amazing and that stumble was over done. Magnifique.

And hahaahaa Orton chaired Trips, justice is served.
Thu 26/10/06 at 21:44
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Well, I am talking about the opening segment, which featured no wrestling and apart from a rather humourous appearance from Farooq, it wasn't entertaining in any way.
Thu 26/10/06 at 21:35
Regular
Terrible in terms of etertainment or wrestling?
Thu 26/10/06 at 21:32
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Yeah I saw it, and as you can imagine the segment was awful.
Thu 26/10/06 at 20:52
Regular
:|

Anyway, I hear K-feds on raw again tonight.
Thu 26/10/06 at 19:34
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Heres a question for you Raw heads, On DX merchandise the stable's name is spelt "D-Generation X", but on the Titan Tron video, it's spelt "Degeneration X"

Hmmmmmmm?

The answer, of course is:
"This is WWE, inconsistancies are abundant, you idiot!"
Fri 20/10/06 at 17:30
Regular
Trips used a chair to win.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.