GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reccomend some Unknown bands"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/03/03 at 20:48
Regular
I would imagine that there are quite a lot of us on here with our own music tastes, some will like bands that some may never have heard of. So here is somewhere to reccomend the bands that most of us probably will never have heard of.

Some bands you should have a listen to if you havn't heard of them

Creedence clearwater revival

I've also got this CD that nobody else I know owns. A band called Johnson the album is called Hard mouth to feed. Just a guy and a girl both pretty good singers and most of the songs are quite good. Kind of music to have in the background when you are relaxing.
Anyone heard of them?

Go on name some good bands that most probably don't know.
Mon 03/03/03 at 17:54
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Untitled wrote:
> japanese band The Mad Capsule Markets, and
> The Transplants, tim armsrtong (rancid) and travis barker (blink182,
> boxcar racer) side project.

Mad Capsules are pretty good. Wouldn't really say they're unknown though... Seem to be getting pretty big at the moment. Transplants. Another CD I must pick up at some point. From the few tracks I've heard the album is very diverse.
Mon 03/03/03 at 17:53
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Nanni wrote:
> 50 Cent

You realise his album was number 1 in the US, and may be no1 here as well, don't you?
Mon 03/03/03 at 17:51
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Consumed - Something To Do and Cigar - Wright And Rong are good (yes,
> it's spelt that way)

Consumed are pretty good. Must get their new album at some point. That and the latest 4ft Fingers CD. And someone told me about Cigar a while back... Mayhaps I shall check them out.
Mon 03/03/03 at 16:15
"...Unicef pennies.."
Nanni wrote:
> u may of heard of them but
>
> Oxide and Nutrino
>
> 50 Cent

These people are hardly unknown!
Mon 03/03/03 at 09:33
"Uzi Lover"
Sunny Day Real Estate
Far
Division Day
One Man And His Droid
Quicksand
Texas Is The Reason
The Fire Theft

Some are more well known then others but not around here...
Mon 03/03/03 at 09:28
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
More?

Pist.on
Fungus
Devin Townsend
Cyclefly
Harry

Go listen to some Snake River Conspiracy NOW!
Mon 03/03/03 at 09:24
Regular
"aliens exist"
japanese band The Mad Capsule Markets, and

The Transplants, tim armsrtong (rancid) and travis barker (blink182, boxcar racer) side project.
Sun 02/03/03 at 22:25
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Dredg. Their stuff is way more original and innovative than anything else around at the moment. Not just with the music, but the whole packaging, inlay, lyrics etc are all wrapped together into a kind of story. Very interesting and hard to explain but definitely worth checking out.

Although they don't sell the albums over here (called Leitmotif and El Cielo), but you can get them on import from Amazon.
Sun 02/03/03 at 21:41
Regular
"That's right!"
Consumed - Something To Do and Cigar - Wright And Rong are good (yes, it's spelt that way)
Sun 02/03/03 at 21:32
Regular
The Haunted

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.