GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"so then im joining in with live..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/08/05 at 10:16
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Just ordered my live starter kit now that ive finally got a card that they accept. Just wondering if you could recommend a few live games that I might be able to pick up on the cheap... all I have just now are Halo 2, Pro Evo 4, Doom 3, rainbow six 3 and star wars jedi knight something or other.
Sun 28/08/05 at 23:43
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Checked there, but the site keeps freezing up. I swear I have the crapest internet connection on the planet.
Sun 28/08/05 at 21:00
Regular
"8==="
Have a look at xbox.com.
Sun 28/08/05 at 20:49
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Anyone?
Sat 27/08/05 at 00:17
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Bullett wrote:

> I honestly thought they accepted Credit Cards only, not even Visa/MC
> Debit.

I'm considering going LIVE with the 360. But basically, if I don't have a credit card, then I can't go on LIVE? That's a bit crap, credit cards are evil and I dont have/want one. Surely the can take out any costs via direct debit?
Fri 26/08/05 at 14:43
Regular
"hulagadoo"
yar ill be joining yee soon enough, my aunty just agreed to let me use her card which is a Visa CREDIT card :D
Fri 26/08/05 at 13:06
Regular
"8==="
Game wrote:
> Doom 3 is crap online...

Nope, once again it's down to the people you play with.
Fri 26/08/05 at 12:50
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Bullett wrote:
> What the? Am I guaranteed at least 1 game from that, getting all 3 if
> I'm in the first 200?

I'm pretty sure you will get one but that may depend on if theres a range in the time of subscribing, it could be between the new year and end of august. You'll get all 3 games if you are within the first 200 people to enter your details. Just hope I get my live working so I can get a free game.
Fri 26/08/05 at 12:44
Regular
What the? Am I guaranteed at least 1 game from that, getting all 3 if I'm in the first 200?

I chose Forza as my first choice by accident - If anyone wants that over Conker and wants to swap, please select Conker and maybe we can swap :)
Fri 26/08/05 at 12:40
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Game wrote:
> Doom 3 is crap online...
>
> You need is Halo 2, Evo 4, Rainbow Six, Crimson Skies, Chaos
> Theory...

I need a card... :D Looks like i may just have to go beg an aunty or something seeing as my parents have the same card as me. Heres a link some of you may be interested in...

[URL]https://www.xboxemea.com/anotherlevel/signup.aspx?c=gb[/URL]
Fri 26/08/05 at 12:32
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Doom 3 is crap online...

You need is Halo 2, Evo 4, Rainbow Six, Crimson Skies, Chaos Theory...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.