GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snow work today (geddit??)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/01/03 at 10:57
Regular
Well at 11am I finally reach work after plough clears the lane outside my cottage.
There are 4 people in today, so we're going home at 12:00
Have fun and war is silly.
Sat 01/02/03 at 16:27
Left work at 4.30pm on Thursday. Journey of approx. 16 miles.

Got home at midnight - hungry, freezing, dying for a wee, knackered and had a headache.
Sat 01/02/03 at 09:50
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> I even had the car wheels spinning on ice quite dramatically at one
> point. In fifth gear, spinning at 90 mph, and not moving. Glad it was
> a hire car and not my own. ;o)

Having been driving rental cars for the last year, I'm come to realise that the fine employees of Hertz will be upset if I don't rag the nuts off every car they give me.

So I do.

I've broken 3 so far - screwed the handbrake on one doing handbrake turns on every switchback down a mountain in the Alps - couldn't park it on hills anymore. Screwed the clutch on another driving UP the same mountain a fortnight later. And made a massive ding in the front wing (poet, don't know it etc) reversing out of a gas station in Ohio on another.

It's great. You're bloody invulnerable in a rental. They should have big signs on the side saying
"I DON'T CAR IF I MESS UP MY CAR. DO YOU?"
Bit like driving a white van.
Sat 01/02/03 at 01:05
Regular
"thursdayton!"
allardini wrote:
> School closed! Massive Snow fight enduced!

yes! me too! *dances jig*
Fri 31/01/03 at 23:07
"possibly impossible"
hm. I'll swap you next week. You have a bad leg and I'll have the snow, then we can both be off for another few days...
Fri 31/01/03 at 18:51
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
School closed! Massive Snow fight enduced! Happiness means all posts will have annoying sentences!
Fri 31/01/03 at 18:50
Regular
"everyone says it"
Snow rules. I am uploading a short film of me getting shoot and dying in it.

I also do a back flip with a kick. :)
Fri 31/01/03 at 17:56
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
gerrid wrote:
> Ineedsleep wrote:
> I am so very naked.
>
> Too much information.

Yuck - I never said that. I know the sun was out but it wasn't that warm!!!!!!!!
Fri 31/01/03 at 17:46
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Gah, it's not even snowing up here.

We're meant to be worse for weather than you lot, as well.
Fri 31/01/03 at 17:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> I am so very naked.

Too much information.
Fri 31/01/03 at 17:12
Regular
I fell over on the way to work, I was amazed by some signposts that I'd never seen before. The thing is, they looked really old, as the 'Clean up after your Dog' sticker was scraped away and their was loads of dirt on the pole.
Anyway, I got to work, completely annoyed, and then they said that 3 people couldn't move their bloody cars so we'd have to work extra hard.

I've never been so close to swearing to an old lady, and over what?
'Excuse me young man, could you you point out a game entitled 'FIFA 2003'. That's F, I, F, A, 2, 0, 0, 3.' What should be right next to where her elbow is but, my God!, a line of FIFA 2003 display cases. She could've looked before asking me. And then, 'This says FIFA Football 2003. Is that right, I was asked to buy 'FIFA 2003'. "Yes, it's the exact same game." 'Are you sure. I mean, are you a professional in these games or just working here?'
And so on. Urgh! What an annoying lady. She spent exactly 13 minutes pestering me about the 'Football' in FIFA 2003, and asked me to show her all the other football games to make sure I wasn't confused and that there really was a plain old FIFA 2003.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.