GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES5 demo..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Thu 15/09/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Mozzy"
[URL]http://files.filefront.com/PES5_Demo___No_Commentaryzip/;4140642;;/fileinfo.html[/URL]

Im not even gonna attempt to play it on my PC, so if anybody downloads it can you tell me what you think?

Thanks.
Thu 15/09/05 at 22:47
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Played it a little more this evening and Lehmann made two fluff-ups in one match. One blasted at him by Beckham that he pushed into his own net, and another where he pushed a pee-roller into the path of one of my strikers.

I also had a shot go off two posts and stay out, which I don't remember happening once in the entire time I played Pro Evo 4.
Thu 15/09/05 at 22:59
Regular
"relocated"
Does it have analogue controls this time?
Fri 16/09/05 at 09:23
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Did you all download it from the filefront link below? Which server did you use and does it make a difference cause mine downloaded and installed fine but it wont start!!!!

Kind of annoying...as I cant really be arsed to d/l again!!
Fri 16/09/05 at 14:41
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Don't all shout at once!
Fri 16/09/05 at 15:56
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
It almost definitely won't have made a difference. I can't remember which one I used to download from.

After a bit more playage I've got to say I don't like the fact that the refs blow up much more than in Evo 4.
Fri 16/09/05 at 16:15
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Ok may try again, or may use bit torrent! It just takes a while with my measly 512Kbs!

Cheers though!
Sat 17/09/05 at 16:49
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Ashman wrote:
> It almost definitely won't have made a difference. I can't remember
> which one I used to download from.
>
> After a bit more playage I've got to say I don't like the fact that
> the refs blow up much more than in Evo 4.

No differences? Only in ps2 and in pc's won't make difference but in (X-Box and X-Box 360) will make a big game with better graphics than any other game appart from fifa 2006, skills needed on all fifa games which make the games boring and always the same faces to different players.
Sat 17/09/05 at 16:53
Regular
"bot"
Hedfix wrote:
> Apologies but: how the hell do you play this on PC with keyboard and
> mouse?
>
> I'm guessing the answer is "with great difficulty" but
> anyway...

That's an understatement! It's a complete nightmare. I have a couple of pads for my PC so I can play these type of games though.
Sat 17/09/05 at 21:48
Regular
The_Mob...learn to read.
Sun 18/09/05 at 13:14
Regular
Ashman wrote:

> After a bit more playage I've got to say I don't like the fact that
> the refs blow up much more than in Evo 4.

More?

Christ, I thought they were already too touchy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.