GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Devil may cry 4 trailer!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Devil May Cry 4'.
Thu 22/09/05 at 01:36
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well, after browsing around, I found a trailer for the new devil may cry...headed for ps3. [URL]http://www.gametrailers.com/search.php[/URL], it won't let me direct link, so in the search bar, type in "Devil May Cry 4" and scroll down a bit until you see a clip for devil may cry 4 called "TGS 2K5 Game trailer", and then just click to view it.

It's probably all CGI, but it looks pretty sweet all the same. Even if Dante does look a bit demented now!
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 25/09/05 at 04:32
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hmm, well a lot has changed since then kilgore. :)

I was 16 then, and heavily obsessed with games. I'm 18 now, and all I want is a decent job and a gf...you egg. XD

Hmm, that's still a good and un insulting insult. :p

Prince of persia is my favourite game now, and the third one is looking top notch. Anyone else looking forward to this? There's a load about it on gamespot and ign, but I don't think it's been put in this database yet. :(

Lol, I didn't think this place had a sense of humour before to be honest. Everyone flamed each other, so I thought you got around this place by being depressed and insulting. :p

"It's so depressing" [/Marvin]

Egg...the magical chicken offspring thing!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.