GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rap and Hip Hop"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/01/03 at 20:33
Regular
Anyone into it? Well Cypress Hill - Stoned Raiders absolutely rocks, i mean raps.
Sun 12/01/03 at 22:29
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Hey Rogiboy thanks for saying I have good taste, don't know why alot of people here hate rap it ******* rules! **** pop music ****! the music died after the early 90's.
Mon 13/01/03 at 17:21
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
The days when pop was good were the days of Can't Touch This, Billie Jean, Don't Stop 'till You Get Enough and other such funky tunes. How about pop nowadays? Blazin Squad anyone? Blue? Pink? (I know Pink pretends that she is "about" hip-hop, but she is not, she is merely a wannabe who brings shame to the hip-hop genre).
Mon 13/01/03 at 18:48
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
Can someone tell me why people say Eminem is so good. Sure he is a talented rapper but you get people saying he is the best rapper and i think thats far from the truth. I can think of so many rappers that are better than him and just to name a few:

Nas
Jay Z
2 Pac (Best rapper past, present and future in my mind)
B.I.G
Ja rule
DMX

im sure there are some others that i can not think of at the moment but i really dont think Eminem is as good as people make him out to be, how about you lot? I put Eminem at the same level as Snoop Doggy Dogg and that is average.
Mon 13/01/03 at 19:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Nah

My thoughts exactly.

*runs to listen to Muse*
Tue 14/01/03 at 15:57
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
But whats the best hip hop album out there? Not anything by wannabes such as Puff, but from the likes of Snoop, 2Pac, Biggie, Jermaine D'Pre etc?
Tue 14/01/03 at 17:00
Regular
The best Hip Hop albums out there my pop loving friends are actually Mos Def : Black on both sides, Wu-Tang Clan: 36 Chambers, GZA: Liquid Swords and any solo stuff by Talib Kweli and Ghostface Killah.
Tue 14/01/03 at 18:49
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
lol, rap?, more like C-rap. BYE BYE.
Tue 14/01/03 at 19:06
Regular
"Selected"
I like the way some of you here have decided Rap/Hip-Hop is $h*t yet probably couldn't name 5 albums from the genre.

Stop being so ignorant, it's making you look stupid.
Tue 14/01/03 at 19:14
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
lol, rap . . . More like C-rap. BYE BYE
Tue 14/01/03 at 20:39
Regular
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> lol, rap . . . More like C-rap. BYE BYE

That comment alone sums up the depth of your intelligence.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.