GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rap and Hip Hop"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/01/03 at 20:33
Regular
Anyone into it? Well Cypress Hill - Stoned Raiders absolutely rocks, i mean raps.
Mon 06/01/03 at 20:33
Anyone into it? Well Cypress Hill - Stoned Raiders absolutely rocks, i mean raps.
Mon 06/01/03 at 20:52
"slightlyshortertagl"
I like it.

Wyclef is not exactly hip-hop I like him
The Inc. like them
I can carry on but I won't for 2 reasons;
1. I can't be bothered
2. I can't be bothered

:-P
Mon 06/01/03 at 22:57
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Rap Sucks BIG FLOPPY
Tue 07/01/03 at 13:07
Regular
Yup I love Hip Hop.

Wutang, Mos Def, Redman, Method Man, Cappadonna, Capone and Noreaga, Talib Kwaeli, DMX etc etc
Tue 07/01/03 at 16:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
i love rap and hip hop. Stuff like Ludacris, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Clipse, N.O.R.E, Ma$e, Notorious B.I.G, 2Pac, P.Diddy through to the older stuff like Run Dmc, Beastie Boys and MixMaster Mike (best DJ ever), Slick Rick (the only ever decent english rapper there was and probably ever will be) and Doug E Fresh, Biz Markie, DJ Kool, Grandmaster Flash, N.W.A, Public Enemy and of course the ones that brought it to the world The Sugarhill Gang.
Tue 07/01/03 at 17:08
Regular
"relocated"
You need the following records:

All the Public Enemy albums
All the NWA albums
The first Wu Tang album
Genius/GZA - Liquid Swords
All of Roots Manuva's albums, for some proper British hip-hop
Skitz - Countryman, for more proper British hip-hop
Anything by Ultramagnetic MCs/Kool Keith
Anything by Pete Rock
DJ Shadow - Endtroducing
RJD2 - Deadringer
The last two DJ Vadim albums
Everything produced by Timbaland and The Neptunes in the last couple of years

Only when you have listened to all these records THREE TIMES can you say that hip-hop sucks big floppy.

You also need to listen to the Solid Steel radio show: www.ninjatune.net/solidsteel for the best hip hop, past, present and future.
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Nah
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:45
Regular
"Here I am - TAKE ME"
Some good artists/albums

Deltron 3030 by Deltron 3030, especially the track "Mastermind"
Dr Octagon
Swollen Members
Cannibal OX
Soul Assassins volume 2 by Muggs (of Cypress Hill fame)

Wesley Willis is also an interesting one - basically a deranged schizophrenic that rapped in public until a record producer thought it would be a good idea to sign him up. His backing tracks sound like the pre-programmed tunes from a cheap keyboard. Classic tunes include "I'm sorry that I got fat", "Merry Christmas" and the deeply moving "They threw me out of church". Not really any good, but pretty funny
Tue 07/01/03 at 20:37
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
I recently got into rap just over a year ago I like Ludacris,DMX, Dr Dre, Eminem,Jay-Z, Xzibit, D12 Snoop Dogg and Tupac are probably my favourites I recently got Tupac Greatest Hits + Snoop Doggs Paid Tha Cost To Be Da Bo$$ (which I got for Christmas off my sister) and listern to those albums alot at college.
Tue 07/01/03 at 22:53
Regular
"relocated"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Nah

Well don't come crying to me when you get drive-byed for not showing 'nuff respect'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.