GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Fools And Horses"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/12/02 at 18:09
Regular
Damn that was good...best of all the recent episodes (when they finally got rich...then lost it). I can't be bothered to talk about it now because I have things to do and people to see but man it was good.

Gary. (and no my name is not Gary...if you watched it you'll no what I mean)
Thu 02/01/03 at 19:38
Regular
"we escape....."
lalakersrule wrote:
> wasn't as bad as last years but really could anything be worse than
> that? Phoenix Nights did the whole trip off to France for cheap booze
> thing 100 times better than this did and for god's sake how many times
> do we really need to hear Boycie ask if anyone smeels onions. Funny
> the first time bloody annoying at the tenth time of asking. They
> should have ended this when they were made millionaires and gone off
> on a high. Now it'll just be remembered as the show that stuck around
> too long and lost it's magic.
>
> And lastly get rid of that idiot Damien, he's not Ali G and he's not
> funny.

I like your way of thinking. everything you said was true.
Thu 02/01/03 at 14:25
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Hmmmm,

Didn't Peter K in
Pheonix Nights Do the same thing and bring back an immigrant.

And he did that before this was written....
Thu 02/01/03 at 14:21
Regular
I enjoyed it. The way that they linked it with the stories of today were great. Oh, and just for the record...my name is:

Gary. Yes, it truely it Gary.
Wed 01/01/03 at 14:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
wasn't as bad as last years but really could anything be worse than that? Phoenix Nights did the whole trip off to France for cheap booze thing 100 times better than this did and for god's sake how many times do we really need to hear Boycie ask if anyone smeels onions. Funny the first time bloody annoying at the tenth time of asking. They should have ended this when they were made millionaires and gone off on a high. Now it'll just be remembered as the show that stuck around too long and lost it's magic.

And lastly get rid of that idiot Damien, he's not Ali G and he's not funny.
Tue 31/12/02 at 18:46
Regular
"¬_¬"
Great, except it is yet another show based around F*cking terrorism. Gah, stoopid 'miiiirka.

Gary!
Tue 31/12/02 at 18:42
El Blokey wrote:
> Tired jokes, patronising punchlines (they had to fully explain all
> jokes two times after you've probably already got it, thus stopping
> your quiet chuckle in its tracks), a lame main story (refugee thing,
> albeit quite funny with the knife threat thing) and a predictable
> ending.

Couldn't have put it better myself. The one funny bit was the "Gary" bit, and they stretched that way too far. They should never have brought it back after they had become rich.
Mon 30/12/02 at 21:21
Regular
"He's back"
GARY!!
Fri 27/12/02 at 17:25
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Ashley wrote:
> El Blokey wrote:
> It was rubbish.
>
> Possibly the best commendation it can get! Considering the source!

But he's right, it was awful. Not as bad as last years outing but why oh why couldn't they leave it alone after ending with the perfect line 'This time next year we could be billionaires'. The trio of episodes that were on a few years ago were nothing short of superb but the one the other night is destroying the memory of a once great series.
Fri 27/12/02 at 12:07
"slightlyshortertagl"
GARY!  
Fri 27/12/02 at 11:16
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Tired jokes, patronising punchlines (they had to fully explain all jokes two times after you've probably already got it, thus stopping your quiet chuckle in its tracks), a lame main story (refugee thing, albeit quite funny with the knife threat thing) and a predictable ending.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.