GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 5"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Wed 12/10/05 at 17:17
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
Only 9 days left!!

It is gonna be GOOD!! Really cant wait anymore...
Thu 27/10/05 at 18:26
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Lukeman wrote:
> The night before last I stayed up until...get this...5AM playing it.

Ah, that's nothing, a few times I've stayed up literally all night playing. It gets to about 6 or 7, and I figure there's no point going to sleep, so I just continue playing through to the afternoon. Mind you, the chances are that I got up quite late the day before as well.

You're right about playing tired though, it is strange.
Thu 27/10/05 at 18:00
Regular
"Mozzy"
Please, dont even mention online, I spent a whole day trying to sort out my router for it to work and didn't have any luck.

I've given up now.
Thu 27/10/05 at 12:31
Regular
Hey :).

I'm not really playing any of the leagues or mode on this at the mo because I'm waiting ona Max Drive coming so I can use the www.pesfan.com update save file with all the correct player names, team names and a lot of updated club kits :).

If anyone wants a game online though, my user name for the game is bonus_uk.
Wed 26/10/05 at 18:58
Regular
"Mozzy"
I get scared when the opposition crosses the ball into the box now, because there is always someone who comes out of nowhere to head it in. :(
Wed 26/10/05 at 18:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mozzy wrote:
> Although im winning my matches I am finding it much harder than PES4,
> 4 star on PES5 is the equivalent to 6 star on PES4.

Excellent news.

6-star was far too easy in PES4. Ruined the fun in a way.
Wed 26/10/05 at 09:38
Regular
"Mozzy"
Im doing very well in the ML at the moment. Im playing on 4 stars, got 3 decent players - Fernando Torres, Chivu and Aimar. Played 2 games and won both of them, the first was against Benfica and I won 2-0, the second was against some crap team and I won 3-1 after I was given 2 penalties.

Its quite easy to get a penalty on PES5, in the 2 matches i've played I have had 3 penalties.

Although im winning my matches I am finding it much harder than PES4, 4 star on PES5 is the equivalent to 6 star on PES4.

What star are you all playing it on?

I like the music in the game's menus too. :)
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:53
Regular
"Mozzy"
You'll probably have to create it yourself, Lukeman.

I finally managed to find some time to play this. I've been so busy lately but hopefully I can rest now until I start Work Experience next week.

I noticed that when you start ML with the default team like Castello, Iorga etc when it lets you choose 3 players to put into your squad you can actually choose as many as you want.

Kinda makes it too easy tho, dont you think? I just chose 3 players, it would be boring if I chose my dream team.
Tue 25/10/05 at 17:49
Regular
"You have a choice"
Why arn't I upstairs playing it now?!?!?!

The night before last I stayed up until...get this...5AM playing it. Doesn't the game start to feel weird when you're playing it tired?

Edit: BY THE WAY! Does anyone know how to import pics? Because I want the "Square Enix" logo on the shirts of my master league team!
Tue 25/10/05 at 13:07
"High polygon count"
Mozzy wrote:
> edit: I lost 2-1, drogba scoring both goals. :(

Arsenal v Chelsea was the first game it gave me when I started my league. Gaybar scored for them too, but I came back and won 2-1. :-)
Tue 25/10/05 at 11:58
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
True. Goalkeepers make way more mistakes now. The AI has changed so when goalkeepers return a backpass they often dwindle on the ball too long and this can result in your player tackling the goalkeeper and scoring.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.