GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 5"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Wed 12/10/05 at 17:17
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
Only 9 days left!!

It is gonna be GOOD!! Really cant wait anymore...
Fri 21/10/05 at 15:55
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Blank wrote:
> That'll be rubbish getting youngsters in the master league - the whole
> point is that they're old and past it, making it harder. If they were
> all 16 or 17 they'd turn into superstars and you'd never need to buy
> anyone.

That's something my mate fails to understand - that the whole point of master league is to be crap and work your way up to be the best in the WEFA rankings etc.

The create a new team thing... it's been ruined. You can sell all of your players and, basically, pickm a dream team. Of course, you have to pay said dream team's wages, but still... basts.
Fri 21/10/05 at 15:13
Regular
"FRANK SINATRA"
Does anyone have any idea why, in Pro Evo 5 when you're playing, the seats seem to be empty, unless you are taking a dead ball kick, then the crowd appear?
Fri 21/10/05 at 13:18
Well, I got two of those emails.

So they might just be confused idiots.
Fri 21/10/05 at 13:11
"High polygon count"
I got this e-mail, timed at 1:30 this morning:

Dear Adam,

We have shipped the following items in your order xxxxxxxx on 2005-10-20:

1 HC PLAYSTATION 2 GAME PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 5 GBP 13.32

SubTotal: GBP 13.32
Shipping & Handling: GBP 00.00

Total: GBP 13.32

So it looks like we are only getting the one.
Fri 21/10/05 at 12:54
"High polygon count"
You should make a complaint.

I've not got my copy/copies yet either. No "we missed you" or anything, just not delivered. We had other post, though.
Fri 21/10/05 at 11:45
Sigh, I hate my postmen, they don't ring the doorbell for stuff for me to sign, just put a letter saying "we missed you" or something stupid, when I was sitting in the room just next to the door.

oh well
Thu 20/10/05 at 22:31
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
That'll be rubbish getting youngsters in the master league - the whole point is that they're old and past it, making it harder. If they were all 16 or 17 they'd turn into superstars and you'd never need to buy anyone.
Thu 20/10/05 at 19:32
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
Gmply - didnt want to mention full name for obvious reasons, but im sure you got it!!

The only sad thing about the game is that some ML players have hung up their boots. Im afraid there'll be no more Cellnili or Barota, they/ve checked into a local retirement home. :(
Instead there a new group of youngsters, a chance for you to mould and develop them into fine players - a great idea in my opinion.

Castolo's still there though, which is always good!
Thu 20/10/05 at 19:23
Regular
"You have a choice"
Ninjaxx wrote:
> Got it copyed already!

...no comment.

TO GingerD....you better be happy!!! I am officially jealous!!! where did u pre-order from? I'm goin there next time!!!!!!
Thu 20/10/05 at 19:21
Regular
Got it copyed already!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.