GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doom: Ressurection of Evil"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Doom 3'.
Sat 22/10/05 at 14:50
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Just found out that this just hit the shelves ! Think I might have to grab this. Anyone picked it up ? I'm guessing it still has online co-op.
Sat 22/10/05 at 14:50
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Just found out that this just hit the shelves ! Think I might have to grab this. Anyone picked it up ? I'm guessing it still has online co-op.
Sat 22/10/05 at 14:59
Regular
Do you have to have the original Doom game to play it?

Because I sold it about two weeks ago :-(
Sat 22/10/05 at 15:02
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
No you don't need the original as far as I know.
Sat 22/10/05 at 20:37
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
I picked this up friday, it great so far. It starts out much faster then the last game and has the torch and hand gun as one which I think is better.

Also got lost chapters for the xbox, after being told that it was nerver going to be released for xbox in one game shop, I went round the corner and got a copy! The guys face was a picture and to my surprise he then handed the £10 I bet him (that I cound get a copy). You have to start again so havent found much new stuff yet.....
Sat 22/10/05 at 20:43
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Gwizz - is the co-op still in the expansion pack ? I ordered it today for 14.99. :-)
Sat 22/10/05 at 20:46
Regular
"8==="
It's not an expansion pack.

It's a stand-alone title.
Sat 22/10/05 at 21:12
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well yeah, but its a port of an expansion pack. ;-)
Sat 22/10/05 at 21:21
Regular
"8==="
Isn't that 'expansion pack' a stand-alone title too (ie you don't need the original game to play it?)
Sat 22/10/05 at 21:49
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Dunno, never tried it. Wouldn't be surprised if it were stand alone though.
Sat 22/10/05 at 21:54
Regular
"8==="
I think most of them are now to maximise sales.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.