GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The last game you played..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/05/06 at 15:57
Regular
What was the last game you played?

-----

PC - Enemy Territory

I was on Allies and we won the majority of the maps. I ticked off the Axis using mortar and killed 5 of them in one shot. Might have another game later.
Mon 14/08/06 at 11:54
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I've been playing Sim City 4 for a few weeks now and have made a region with a 1.5 million population with the highest individual city being the mid sized grid with a population of about 323000 although it has been as high as 350000.

Damn ungrateful citizens moving out because of high traffic, I've built them a good underground system but they won't use it!
Sun 13/08/06 at 21:01
Regular
Sinced my copy of San Andreas has gone boom-kaboom (decided not to work) I got a few withdrawals and played Vice City, despite the fact I did all the missions a while back.

I rampaged around and got my criminal rating up to 9411, but I'm still a bloody Associate! What do I need to go another rank up and what's anyone else? My friend is Osama 2.
Sat 12/08/06 at 17:28
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Played a bit of F-Zero GX recently. Trying to do some more of the story missions on 'Very Hard'. I've done most (about 5 or 6 out of the 9), but some of them are near impossible!

I also recently unlocked the 'Master' difficulty for GP mode, but haven't really given it a go yet... Yeah, F-Zero GX is hellishly hard.
Fri 11/08/06 at 23:54
Regular
"Mooching around"
I've recently got back into FF VII. I forgot how much I missed the game, near RPG perfection.
Sat 05/08/06 at 20:21
Regular
Solskjaer lives!!!11
Sat 05/08/06 at 14:45
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've been taken in to the world of Fable: The Lost Chapters. I still can't believe what happens at the very beginning of the game - why do developers decide to do this; making grown men cry??? :S

And then, there's Donkey Konga. I believe it's also the FIRST GameCube game I've played THIS YEAR! I love it so much already. There's nothing more entertaining, nothing has made me laugh out loud like this. It's a lot harder than I'd imagined also.
Wed 02/08/06 at 11:30
Regular
I have tetris dx sat in my SP, next to my computer.

Aside from that, I've not gamed in ages.
Tue 01/08/06 at 12:45
Regular
"Mooching around"
I've no idea why I started playing it again, but SD vs Raw 2006. I'm now determined to get all the trophies :-D
Tue 01/08/06 at 10:52
Regular
I've gone back to play ET for the moment, my brother keeps taking his xbox to his friends' house so I havent played Dynasty Warriors 5 for awhile. Only have about 5 of the 50 odd characters left to complete anyway.
Fri 28/07/06 at 01:14
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Just finished Golden Sun. I thought it had ended (knew the game only had the first 2 Lighthouses), but then some more stuff started happening, but then it ended. :(

So now I need to buy the second one.
I may go back and search for the remaining Djinn I missed (I think I missed about 3 of them), then complete it again. My party is proper tooled up. One of my guys is using a cursed Long Sword, but I also found this cool ring that means any cursed items you equip have no bad side-effects (although you still have to go see a priest dude to un-equip the items).

Anyway. I need the second game. The final boss was tough, but in the end not that bad. I just concentrated on keeping everyone alive, and eventually the two-headed dragon thing died. The second part seems to be going on Ebay for about £20 normally though... Not cheap! But I'll get hold of it somewhen, hopefully soonish so I can get completing it out the way by the end of Summer... Uni and RPGs are not a good combination!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.