GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"£20 notes in Walkers crisps"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/11/02 at 14:36
Regular
Yesterday on the chris moyles show they spent £20 on buying 58 packets of walkers crisps. Now out of those 58 packets they found 5 blue sachets. And out of those 5 blue sachets there was no money, only crisp vouchers. So before you go spending you life savings on crisps, Dont.
Thu 07/11/02 at 10:07
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I liked the crisps which contained blue sachets full of salt. You simply opened them and poured the salt onto the crisps. Then you would spend ten minutes shaking the packet in a vain effort to dislodge the entire sachet of salt from the first crisp it landed on.

I think it was some form of health initiative to make you exercise before endulging in fried potato products.

Pointless but strangely compelling.
Wed 06/11/02 at 17:19
Regular
"One More Chance"
I won £5 in a packet of Walkers Squares.
Wed 06/11/02 at 15:57
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Never done athletics, just one of those metabolisms that allows me to eat junk and swaff beer.

I'll be rakishly thin, but one day my heart will explode like a firework and I'll be dead before I hit the floor.
Wed 06/11/02 at 15:52
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. I was bang into athletics when I were t'lad, and was both 6 foot and a mere 10.5 stone when I was 17. Then I went to university. Then I discovered cider. Hence the whole "Pipe cleaner-grape" thing...
Wed 06/11/02 at 15:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I used to be a skinny wee thing until I got to about 20.
Worryingly thin, used to be about 8st until I hit 20, then ballooned almost overnight to a steady 11st.

*pats stomach*
I'm on the smoke yourself thin diet, it's fantastic
Wed 06/11/02 at 15:39
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Frighteningly enough, I've lost about 2.5 stones in the last few months. Okay you may think, but I was only 13.5 to begin with. I'm rather enjoying being slim again. I was getting sick of looking like a pipe cleaner with a grape wedged halfway up it.
Wed 06/11/02 at 15:37
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Goatboy wrote:
> Beer gut is the sign of a man.
> Crisp gut is the sign of big girly man.
>
> At least make sure it's curry gut or pizza gut, that's acceptable
>
> *thumps chest and breaks off into smokers cough*

You've listed all of my weaknesses there.
Beer, curry, pizza and tabs.
I'm one healthy individual ;)
Wed 06/11/02 at 15:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Beer gut is the sign of a man.
Crisp gut is the sign of big girly man.

At least make sure it's curry gut or pizza gut, that's acceptable

*thumps chest and breaks off into smokers cough*
Wed 06/11/02 at 15:19
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
> I did get a fiver from a bag of Walkers Marmite crisps yesterday, so
> don't despair. And if you're a gutsy fat shagsack like me and eat
> loads of crisps anyway, then who cares?

I don't tend to eat many packets of crisps, but when I do I buy two bags of Doritos dipping chips and a chilli cheese dip (approx one a week).

How I'm still lanky I'll never know. Got a bit of a beer gut though.....
Wed 06/11/02 at 15:17
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Every time I turn on the radio, its emenem playing.
I'm sure its a conspiracy to drive me mental.

I like hip-hop in general, but his voice is like nails down a blackboard to me.
When that or the teenybop rubbish comes on, straight on with the NIN, Underworld or 16 Volt CD.........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.