GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ukreviews.com"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/12/00 at 22:17
Regular
I still can't review Donkey Kong Country yet!

It says that the game is too old or something but it only came out Nov 17th!

Update the site to allow Gameboy Games!
Thu 07/12/00 at 19:17
Regular
haven't even got Rush yet fog. I'm looking forward to a new game, and a new racer since Beetle Adventure, and this ones looks much better.
Thu 07/12/00 at 18:43
Regular
Donkey Kong Country on the GBC is great! (Doesn't work on any other format)

It's the Snes game with extra features and the 16-bit graphics haven't been changed to 8-bit! I don't know how Ninty did it but they said that they didn't have to reduce the game at all!

The levels are much harder than Donkey Kong Land and I'm stuck at the moment on the third level of the last world! The baddies are great and this willl probably be the best platformer on you GBC! The mini games are ok but could've been made a lil more exciting.

But it's better to play it than to here it all from me!
Thu 07/12/00 at 00:33
Regular
"Whatever!"
> I still can't review Donkey Kong Country yet!

Whats DKC like?? Should get this next week!!
Wed 06/12/00 at 23:06
Regular
I hate it when people review games that they've only seen in mags!

It would be better if they previewed it in the ukdiscussions area if they've neveer played it!
Wed 06/12/00 at 22:55
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
you can write reviews if you havn't got the game, if you play it over your mates house for some time, then you get a pretty good idea of it.
Wed 06/12/00 at 22:53
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
tony, try to do something about Mario paper aswell, please.
Elitesnipe, did you get RUSH2029 already! is it any good?
i'll look forward to seeing your review.
Wed 06/12/00 at 22:53
Regular
"smile, it's free"
If poeple are more likely to win games for reviews, then that means we have to have games to write reviews for. This would seem to bias the prizes more towards people who have all these new games, (and therefore have less of a need for more new games!). Perhaps for similar reasons these people are also rather more likley to be good customers for SR....rewarding the better customers then perhaps?

Perhaps I'm reading too much into this?
Wed 06/12/00 at 22:44
Regular
Will we be able to review any game past or present?

I was gonna write a good review of Hardwar for the PC but that's closed as well!
Wed 06/12/00 at 22:34
Regular
ok :)
Wed 06/12/00 at 22:27
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
tony wrote:
> Look Edgy - I answered your question before you wrote it

This wasn't a complaint - it just amused me that the post after it came out as if it was the question (psychic discussion)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.