GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess who's got Episode 2 on dvd?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/11/02 at 09:59
Regular
Yup, got the 4th best Star Wars movie ever on dvd yesterday fresh from movietyme.com a week before release. Thank God for online shopping :)

Watched it last night and have to say the movie seems even better second time around. Christopher Lee being a bad-ass Jedi, Anakin with double lightsabers and having a metal Jeremy Beadle style hand at the end, Kung-Fu Yoda, Obi Wan with a beard and mullet, Jango Fett looking really cool and the final epic battle still amazes me.
Lots of great extras on the disc, especially the "R2-D2: Beneath the Dome" mockumentary and the special effects documentaries.

Roll on Episode 3.
Tue 05/11/02 at 09:59
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Yup, got the 4th best Star Wars movie ever on dvd yesterday fresh from movietyme.com a week before release. Thank God for online shopping :)

Watched it last night and have to say the movie seems even better second time around. Christopher Lee being a bad-ass Jedi, Anakin with double lightsabers and having a metal Jeremy Beadle style hand at the end, Kung-Fu Yoda, Obi Wan with a beard and mullet, Jango Fett looking really cool and the final epic battle still amazes me.
Lots of great extras on the disc, especially the "R2-D2: Beneath the Dome" mockumentary and the special effects documentaries.

Roll on Episode 3.
Tue 05/11/02 at 10:00
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Bought mine from InterDVD since I forgot to pre-order (if not, I'll end up with two copies :)

Hoping it's waiting at home for me!
Tue 05/11/02 at 11:05
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I'll probably wait until it's on bbc1.
Tue 05/11/02 at 18:41
Regular
You do realise that will be about 2009?
Tue 05/11/02 at 22:56
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
The status of my copy went to 'packing' today so I should have it by the weekend.

Even better my extended Fellowship of the Ring discs were 'posted' today ('packing' yesterday) so it looks like I'll be staying in for a day or two.
Thu 07/11/02 at 17:32
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
My copy was posted sometime yesterday so I'm hoping for a Saturday delivery. I hate it when this happens though as if it doesn't arrive Saturday then I know I have to wait till Monday to get it. :-(

Could be a great Saturday if I get Star Wars and my mate gets GTA:VC though. More 8 player Timesplitters 2, hilarious GTA gaming, and a big pool tournament down the pool hall. Possibly a bit of football in the morning too.
Thu 07/11/02 at 20:44
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I would have had it by now, but havent ordered it yet. Parents are always moaning about my spending loads. Vice City, XBox live, Spiderman DVD, books for uni and keeping a car on the road. Sort of also forgot about it, so i'll order it soon. Got to order Lord Of The Rings 4 disc set aswell.
Fri 08/11/02 at 16:05
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Is it George Lucas?
Fri 08/11/02 at 17:04
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im keeping my fingers crossed that I recieve my copies tomorrow - They were sent out yesterday and Ive already made plans to watch it. If I dont I will be very disappointed!
Fri 08/11/02 at 20:20
Regular
I'm just gonna get it on Monday from my local shops, can't wait :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.