GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess who's got Episode 2 on dvd?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/11/02 at 09:59
Regular
Yup, got the 4th best Star Wars movie ever on dvd yesterday fresh from movietyme.com a week before release. Thank God for online shopping :)

Watched it last night and have to say the movie seems even better second time around. Christopher Lee being a bad-ass Jedi, Anakin with double lightsabers and having a metal Jeremy Beadle style hand at the end, Kung-Fu Yoda, Obi Wan with a beard and mullet, Jango Fett looking really cool and the final epic battle still amazes me.
Lots of great extras on the disc, especially the "R2-D2: Beneath the Dome" mockumentary and the special effects documentaries.

Roll on Episode 3.
Mon 11/11/02 at 19:41
Regular
Well, I take back what I said. Bought it today. Still rocks, and I saw Sammy L in Changing Lanes too. He was the man, and decked Ben Affleck good.
Mon 11/11/02 at 17:33
Regular
"That's right!"
I got the double set, Episode 1 + 2 for £34.99

Only £5 more than from Play.com, and I fancied getting it now, without the hassle of credit cards and waiting for delivery
Mon 11/11/02 at 17:27
Regular
Just got it today, and it does indeed rule. I like how it's still very similar to the Episode 1 DVD, fits nicely into my collection :)
Sat 09/11/02 at 23:24
Regular
Just finished watching it.
That was the first time I've seen Episode II and it rules.

*R2 drags C3PO's head across the stadium thing*

C3PO: "Oh this is a drag!"

*R2 drops his head next to his body*

"Oh I'm beside myself!"

Ho ho
Sat 09/11/02 at 19:55
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Haven't got the DVD yet, have got the pre release standee from work though, flat packed as well because we never made it, and the promotional t-shirt as well :)

Can't wait to get it on monday though, but I like the Lord Of The Rings deluxe box set with the book ends better, it's excellent !

~~~Belldandy~~
Sat 09/11/02 at 19:51
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Guess who's got Episode 2 on DVD?

Not me. How long do I have to keep guessing?
Sat 09/11/02 at 19:35
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I got my copy this morning and watched it with my mate about an hour ago.

"This party's over!"

It rules.

I'm hoping to get my LotR box set on monday curtesy of Special Reserve.
Sat 09/11/02 at 17:03
Regular
"Whatever!"
Got my copies this morning - Going to watch it later on - Excellent!
Sat 09/11/02 at 16:26
Regular
Got it today.
I rule.

And Kingdom Hearts :oD
Sat 09/11/02 at 16:15
Regular
Don't have enough money for both SW and the extended LotR. So I've forgotten SW till Christmas. Can't have me without LotR after all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.