GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New avatars"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/08/08 at 19:09
Regular
Face Your Manga

Seems to be quite popular at the moment (or atleast on my area of the interwebs). Anyone else fancy having a go?

Mines still waiting approval by the staffies, so you should be able to see it on Friday... of next week. ;P
Fri 15/08/08 at 20:36
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ah i see we finally have the "Last 10 posts" thing. About bloody time
Fri 15/08/08 at 22:15
Regular
"eat toast!"
my avatar was a poor attempt at my own likeness. Except for the grave yard of course.
Sat 16/08/08 at 11:14
Regular
Nin wrote:
> Ah i see we finally have the "Last 10 posts" thing.
> About bloody time

A little late though, it was more handy when we had hundreds of posts and couldn't keep track of where everyone was posting. :)

Staffies do you take requests? Can you add an option in my profile so I can hide my online status? It saves me from logging in and out all the time. Only for my account thought. :)
Sat 16/08/08 at 12:23
Regular
"Mooching around"
I don't look like this.
Sat 16/08/08 at 12:23
Regular
Just done mine, waiting for approval. I look like a thug in mine, i don't in real life, but it was the closest match. :) I like my NCIS T-Shirt. :)
Sat 16/08/08 at 12:38
Regular
"THFC"
again - just waiting for mine to appear.

Fun little site, a good idea
Sat 16/08/08 at 16:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Tsk, Vexxxed leaves and everything goes to hell. Where is my picture

Hmmph!
Sun 17/08/08 at 17:49
Regular
:D Very nice guys.
Mon 18/08/08 at 16:43
Regular
"I like turtles"
Just done mine.Should be up soon.
Mon 18/08/08 at 23:47
Regular
"Opposable thumbs"
Mine should be on soon.

I did attempt to create a mario look-a-like, but unfortunately, he looked like he should locked away for some heinous crime.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.