GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am being Bullied! :("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/10/02 at 14:58
Regular
Unfortunatly I am being bullied at school. It is very upseting and I am unsure what to do.

You see he gives me death threats and says he will "re-arange my face", I have saved these MSN conversations and I am unsure of weather I should tell anyone.
If I tell people I am woundering weather all my friends will call me a wuss for not fighting him and things. But I am not a fighting person. It is really getting me down and it is hard for me to do my final year at GCSE level under this stress.

What should I do?
Tue 22/10/02 at 16:55
Regular
"That's right!"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Fighting doesn't solve ANYTHING.

------

You can't actually believe that, surely? Anyway, people seem to be missing the point. His friends should only get involved if he LOSES a one on one fight. And if he hangs around with about 50 people like he said, the bully's gonna think twice about starting anything big anyway
Tue 22/10/02 at 16:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
So in a way you're now bullying him
Tue 22/10/02 at 16:52
Regular
"^_^"
He won't bother me again, cos I will hang around with about 50 people and if they all look down on him he will feel upset!
Tue 22/10/02 at 16:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Fighting is for morons

Do what I said

That's what I did and I rule
Tue 22/10/02 at 16:30
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Old Pappa here is right (well, from what I've read of his posts in
> this thread)
>
> "Sorry MoJoJoJo, but I think this is very bad advice. If he has a
> fight and then loses then it should stop there. He will have shown the
> bullies that he can fight back and it won't turn into a gang vs gang
> situation. These bullies will probably leave him be if he shows that
> he won't just stand there and take it. Even if the bully wins the
> fight."
>
> Wrong. You need to beat them in a fight, not beat them up. However, do
> you REALLY want to get beaten up yourself? No, you don't. That's what
> the friends are there for, to run in if things get out of hand and
> beat him up, showing that you're a group of friends, sticking
> together. Things should end there, as a lot of bullies don't have many
> real friends, just people they boss around who are weak

Fighting doesn't solve ANYTHING. Best advice so far is Mr Happy's, getting your friends to kick him in is a very bad idea, and may lead to things even worse. Just make sure you tell someone who'll do something about it, not just say they will.
Tue 22/10/02 at 15:52
Regular
"That's right!"
Old Pappa here is right (well, from what I've read of his posts in this thread)

"Sorry MoJoJoJo, but I think this is very bad advice. If he has a fight and then loses then it should stop there. He will have shown the bullies that he can fight back and it won't turn into a gang vs gang situation. These bullies will probably leave him be if he shows that he won't just stand there and take it. Even if the bully wins the fight."

Wrong. You need to beat them in a fight, not beat them up. However, do you REALLY want to get beaten up yourself? No, you don't. That's what the friends are there for, to run in if things get out of hand and beat him up, showing that you're a group of friends, sticking together. Things should end there, as a lot of bullies don't have many real friends, just people they boss around who are weak
Tue 22/10/02 at 12:27
Regular
"^_^"
Oh and I have appolagised several times and he just keeps saying it is cos he is partialy deaf.
Tue 22/10/02 at 12:26
Regular
"^_^"
Basically he has flipped out at me because of me and his best mate just generally being lads. I.e. playfighting but he has not gone after his best mate.

Also he keeps logging on to my friends email addresses and tricking me into saying things about him.

He is just doing this because a girl said No to him, and cos he is a rich boy unfortunatly his parents couldn't buy her for him.
Tue 22/10/02 at 00:31
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
<- Pappa Lazarou -> wrote:
> yeah ok, but this guy here is the victim, he's not the one throwing
> death threats around.

Whoever is throwing about these threats has a few unresolved issues. Anyway, we don't know what happened, this lad who is getting bullied might have done something silly in the past or something.

Nowt to do with me anyway..... I've given my advice.
Tue 22/10/02 at 00:28
Regular
yeah ok, but this guy here is the victim, he's not the one throwing death threats around.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.