GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Over priced games? Go Here!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/10/02 at 13:03
Regular
You think video games are overpriced? Go here! I have signed it, lets just hope it works.

http://www.fairplay-campaign.co.uk/
Mon 21/10/02 at 19:46
Regular
Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft rely on sales from the software to keep going. They make losses at their consoles and profit at the games, if they dropped the price the company would probably go under.
Mon 21/10/02 at 19:02
gamezfreak wrote:
> Thats another point, due to the games being quite a lot of money,
> Piracy becomes popular to get games alot cheaper.

i agree, cant argue with that...
Mon 21/10/02 at 18:57
Regular
Thats another point, due to the games being quite a lot of money, Piracy becomes popular to get games alot cheaper.
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:36
Maybe just maybe
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:36
Maybe Maybe
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:27
Silent85 wrote:
> maybe if they dropped the prices a little they could get more games

more games means more selling, more selling (if the price is right) means more money, means better things to make and sell. (go figure)
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:23
maybe if they dropped the prices a little they could get more games
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:15
i would not buy a news game console at the moment because i cant afford to bu games fot the pc and a console and upgrading a pc.
if they were to lower game prices then i would get rid of my dreamcast and buy a new console with a tone of games.
The companys should of figured that out by now.
Mon 21/10/02 at 00:34
You have to think about it this way

A games designer is a job just as a bin man is or a lawyer and games companys go for months sometimes years with minium wage and they still dont know whether or not there game will succeed??

I can therefore understand your worries but think about it in a different context.

I hate piracy aswell
Mon 21/10/02 at 00:21
they charge too god damn for all games, from pc to game boy.
if they were to lower their prices then they sell more and with the more that they sell they will make more money, if u can work that out. (go figure)
and microsoft, i think i paid about £190 for XP pro, y bother charging that much, isnt he rich enought.
ive got this great clip of him being hit in the head with a pie....lol...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.