GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Datel's MegaMemory16x..anyone got it?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/10/02 at 19:26
Regular
Jus wondering if anyone had the 64mg card by Datel? If you have, is it reliable? coz when the worst comes to the worst i would rather have 1 big card then 5 or 6 littluns. Cheers.. ;jc
Wed 09/10/02 at 19:26
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Jus wondering if anyone had the 64mg card by Datel? If you have, is it reliable? coz when the worst comes to the worst i would rather have 1 big card then 5 or 6 littluns. Cheers.. ;jc
Wed 09/10/02 at 19:36
Regular
"-_-"
I was gonna get one...then I bought resi instead and I got a free 4mb card ! *looks embarrased* ermm...64 is better than 4 ain't it?
Wed 09/10/02 at 19:36
Regular
"Balls"
i have a 8mb card and it works just fine. plus it saves me money, but i am gonna get that 64mb one with over 1000 blocks for only £10 more that the official 4mb card. good deal!
Wed 09/10/02 at 19:41
Regular
"hit the road jack"
cool... thats one of the main reasons im buying it (hopefully) coz of the amount of saves for ur money. But an amazon reviewer give it 1 * and said it locked up and sometimes the card was not recognized...hmmm.... well i'll get it anyway.... >;D jc
Wed 09/10/02 at 19:47
I have the memory 251...yay...(:)
Wed 09/10/02 at 19:47
Regular
"Balls"
>JC941< wrote:
> cool... thats one of the main reasons im buying it (hopefully) coz of
> the amount of saves for ur money. But an amazon reviewer give it 1 *
> and said it locked up and sometimes the card was not
> recognized...hmmm.... well i'll get it anyway.... >;D jc

tell us how it is when you get it ok jc. :0)
Wed 09/10/02 at 19:54
Regular
I've been considering getting it. At the end of the day, if it doesn't work, then you're entitled to your money back. If I had the spare money, I'd probably give it a go - but I'll be sticking to the Memory Card 251 when I get one - should be 100% reliable and with my four other memory cards (2 official and 2 Interact that have never failed me) it should be a long while before I'll need another.
Wed 09/10/02 at 19:55
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Okay, ordered turok to my dads address but im not seeing my dad till monday :'< but i think he's ordering the mem card 2moro so i'll hopefully have them both by monday... ': >
Wed 09/10/02 at 20:16
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Bought one the day I got my 'Cube (which was the day after release) and it's never been anything short of perfect. Between borrowed, rented and my own games it's got ~20 saves from ~15 different games on there.
Wed 09/10/02 at 20:20
Regular
"hit the road jack"
SmokedKipper wrote:
> Bought one the day I got my 'Cube (which was the day after release)
> and it's never been anything short of perfect. Between borrowed,
> rented and my own games it's got ~20 saves from ~15 different games on
> there.

Decent, thanks for your help. Just i heard mixed opinions on amazon, at school. u know... ohhh 64mb seems alot.. may corrupt of something... but now ive got the word from someone that has one. i have no fears... cheers ;Djc

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.