GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How Many Shines you got - THREAD"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/10/02 at 14:48
Regular
So how many Shines you got so far?

I have got 0. because it hasn't arrived yet :-(
Page:
Sat 26/10/02 at 19:56
Regular
Make sure you jump to the cliff at the first platform. Eat the fruit and Yoshi will change colour. The new colour makes the platforms go up and not across.
Sat 26/10/02 at 19:36
Regular
"^_^"
I am having trouble doing the Yoshi one on Ricco Harbour! I know about spraying the fish!
Sat 26/10/02 at 19:32
"The Will of D."
Other wise they are the only ones that you could get, on that level unless you haven't got the blue coins in the side of the cliff wall. There are quite a lot to collect.
Sat 26/10/02 at 19:25
Regular
I got those on the Red Coin Fish episode. I didn't realise they were there earlier as well.
Sat 26/10/02 at 19:16
"The Will of D."
Whitestripes wrote:
> Can someone confirm for me that there are no blue coins on the eel
> level?

Actually your totally wrong. There is a grand total of 4 inside the eel's lair, on top of pillars in each corner near the roof of the cave.
Sat 26/10/02 at 17:30
Regular
Can someone confirm for me that there are no blue coins on the eel level?
Sat 26/10/02 at 17:20
Regular
*sigh*

Was it really so hard to just say "It's in the hole under the top of the waterfall"?

Thankyou Dringo

And Strafex, it's no where near the weights!
Sat 26/10/02 at 17:14
Regular
Go to wear you beat that hamster near the waterfall. Walk along the outcrop and underneath that is a hole where the turbo nozzel is... basically right near the waterfall you need to hover to get it.

Is that what you mean by Jet Nozzel?
Sat 26/10/02 at 17:10
Regular
It's not there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 26/10/02 at 15:31
Regular
Ok Whitestripes, If you really can't bear looking anymore...

Go to Noki Bay "Secret of the Shell".

Now go to one of those weigh scales things, (with the jars that you squirt water into). Instead of squirting water into the jars to raise the platform, look around at the cliff and there should be some small archways with blue coins in.

One of them will have the jet nozzel in.

I'll keep looking for those nasty little blue coins... :-(
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.