GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How Many Shines you got - THREAD"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/10/02 at 14:48
Regular
So how many Shines you got so far?

I have got 0. because it hasn't arrived yet :-(
Page:
Fri 04/10/02 at 17:55
Anyone use any hints or walkthroughs yet?
Fri 04/10/02 at 18:00
Regular
Time_Warp wrote:
> Anyone use any hints or walkthroughs yet?

Nope, I got a guide with NOM and ripped the thing up, no walkthroughs for me, spoils the game. It's been obvious what you're supposed to do in the game so far anyway.
Fri 04/10/02 at 18:04
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Is it like Mario 64, where it gives you hints how to get the star, eg. Wall kicks will help.?
Fri 04/10/02 at 18:05
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i used that nom guide once , not that it was very indepth or anything , it was with those big things on the mirrors , i couldn't work out how to kill them , i could get them off balance , but then i thought i had to throw fruit at them , how wrong i was !
Fri 04/10/02 at 18:07
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
Foreman wrote:
> Is it like Mario 64, where it gives you hints how to get the star, eg.
> Wall kicks will help.?

the locals give you hints , and so does fludd.
Fri 04/10/02 at 18:10
Regular
I have 35...and Yoshi, yay
Fri 04/10/02 at 18:16
Regular
"Unretired"
21 shines here!
Fri 04/10/02 at 18:50
Regular
I've got zero. Hasn't come yet?
Fri 04/10/02 at 18:54
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
I've got about 5 I think. Hey, I've only had to chance to play it for about 40mins!! As we all expected, the game does indeed rule, and the visual effects are top stuff, although the controls can be a bit of a handful at times. Still, all the more reason to practice! :D
Fri 04/10/02 at 18:57
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
they become very very simple after a few goes , it comes natural in the end.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.