GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How much are you spending on the 360?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/11/05 at 20:59
Regular
well then...
Sun 06/11/05 at 01:37
"I love yo... lamp."
I sadly don't have time right now for video games. So chances are I won't actually buy one on release. Of course my PGR3 desires may lead me to blow £500 or so on a console and a few games.

*considers it*
Sun 06/11/05 at 12:30
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
English Redneck wrote:
> Probably between £650 - £700.

You must be loaded!!

Can I have some??! :D
Mon 07/11/05 at 11:27
Regular
English Redneck wrote:
> Probably between £650 - £700.

There had better be a HDTV in that expense, otherwise that's a massive waste of money.
Mon 07/11/05 at 12:02
Regular
There's got to be something other than the console and games. There aren't enough games coming at launch to warrant that kind of spendage.
Mon 07/11/05 at 12:11
Regular
Maybe he's getting 3 extra wireless controllers or something as well?
Mon 07/11/05 at 12:37
Regular
Yer, I'm spending like £414592409123
Mon 07/11/05 at 13:08
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well, extras wise I'm getting the rechargable battery pack, plus an extra battery. Plus an advanced lead so I can plug in my surround sound. Other than that, its a case of what games come out on release.

I wanna use my GAD on Madden. Then I wanna grab PGR3, PDZ, Gun, Condemned, COD2, Quake 4 and Kameo. Also want Oblivion and DOA4, but Oblivions delayed to god knows when now and DOA4 is the following week.

Bullet - if you know somewhere that sells HDTV (that doesn't overheat and explode as soon as its out of the box) for around £200, then feel free to share it. ;-)

At the moment, my biggest chance of getting HDTV in the near future is if I move to the States next year. Cause I'll have to sell the stuff I can't use there and with the money and exchange rate as a starter, I could grab a HDTV out there. ;-)
Mon 07/11/05 at 13:10
Regular
"8==="
Your TV exploded?
Mon 07/11/05 at 13:13
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
No but a HDTV for a really cheap price ? You'd have to be suspicious of the quality. I'd be looking for the Trotter's Independant Traders yellow van outside. ;-)
Mon 07/11/05 at 13:18
Regular
Fair point on the HDTV bit, but still - 650-700 is mightily steep if it's purely the console, games and accesories.

There's no need in buying all those games at launch as you won't get through them all straight away. Best off leaving a few to pick up on the cheap a bit later on :)

I tell myself I'll be grabbing Gotham3, PD0 and Condemned. I'll probably just take 1 or 2 of those when it comes to launch day. I simply do not have as much gaming time as I used to.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.