GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How much are you spending on the 360?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/11/05 at 20:59
Regular
well then...
Tue 08/11/05 at 17:20
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'll make sure we all have arm bands. ;-)
Tue 08/11/05 at 17:01
Regular
Ah ok, sorry to hear that.
Hope you don't all get washed away :-)
Tue 08/11/05 at 16:37
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Wish it were that easy YH. Its what her Mum wanted and she passed away in August. Plus its nice to have something a little different I guess. :-)
Tue 08/11/05 at 14:26
Regular
"8==="
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I thought it was just PGR3, Kameo, Perfect Dark and then a load of EA
> games at launch?

No there's loads more. I've linked to the updated lists numerous times but some people are too stupid to update threads properly.
Tue 08/11/05 at 14:14
Regular
Just get married over here, easy :-)
Mon 07/11/05 at 15:50
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
June 10th. Weddings in Florida - watch a bloody hurricane come cruising in. ;-)
Mon 07/11/05 at 15:38
Regular
When's the date then mate?
Mon 07/11/05 at 15:37
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Wow, to think I'll be married by the time you get yours YH. Thats scary. ;-)

Tilt - Sega and Activision have recently announced that Condemned, COD2, Quake 4, Gun and Tony Hawks American Wasteland will all make launch in the States and over here.
Mon 07/11/05 at 14:59
Regular
Think I'll probably wait until the summer to get mine to be honest. By then the launch titles will all be in the classics range, and there'll be a nuumber of 2nd wave games out to get as well.
Mon 07/11/05 at 14:46
Regular
I thought it was just PGR3, Kameo, Perfect Dark and then a load of EA games at launch?

I'll be waiting till about Jan-Feb time to get mine. That way there should be a decent amount of quality titles on the market and I won't find myself buying games that I'm not really interested in like I did with Gamecube.

I intend on eventually getting Perfect Dark, Ghost Recon 3, Condemned, Call of Duty 2. Though I might be tempted into Burnout if it's a good step up graphically from the Xbox version, love playing Revenge on Live. Oh and Tiger Woods is a maybe as well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.