GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i hate my school"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/09/02 at 16:39
Regular
i got suspended for 3 days today for wearing a "are my boobs straight" sign.

but thats not the worst part.. they said the reason is because my eye brow piercing aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and they are making me take it off.

to hell with them.
Wed 11/09/02 at 22:00
Regular
You scare me.
Wed 11/09/02 at 21:55
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Mystique wrote:
> Drunk Cow for Notable

wowers

can you at least vote for me for best tagline

if you do ill eat the fungus that grows on your toes:)

p.S. who ate the cookies from the cookie jar

was it mystique
Wed 11/09/02 at 21:53
Regular
Drunk Cow for Notable
Wed 11/09/02 at 21:41
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I took German as a third language and a university student from Germany has come to help in our class. I thought "yeah this is cool I don't mind" and then when we asked him questions like "what are your hobbies?" he said "fantasy role play games!" and gave a sort of twisted giddy smile :S Now if that isn't scary what the feck is?
Wed 11/09/02 at 21:30
i didnt make the rules and yes we have to wear suits. Its not that bad really.
Wed 11/09/02 at 21:26
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
uniforms

"hesitates"

ahhahahhahahah ahahahhahaha hahahahahhahaha suddenly i dont feel bad for myself anymore.

Whats the point of uniforms? Schools that have uniforms want there students to be little droids that look like the same thing. Are all schools like that over there if so(no offence), but schools over there suck
Wed 11/09/02 at 21:24
Regular
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> 6th form have to wear suits...

please say your kidding me.
Wed 11/09/02 at 21:23
hmmm, my school is uniform and 6th form have to wear suits...
Wed 11/09/02 at 21:21
Regular
you can get this "stick" type things which arnt easy to see, that way it wont close and my school didnt mind them.

this coming from a school whcih doent let girls wear trousers and not allow anyone to wear jeans, im ok with both.
First for reasons of my own and the second becuase i hate jeans.
Wed 11/09/02 at 21:18
School is ok now i'm in year 13

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.