GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UK Launch titles confirmed"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/11/05 at 16:26
Regular
Topping the bill are Rare's action adventure Kameo: Elements of Power and shooter Perfect Dark Zero. Project Gotham Racing 3 will also hit the shelves on launch day, along with Activision's Call of Duty 2, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland and Quake 4, plus Condemned: Criminal Origins from Sega.

Electronic Arts will publish four sports titles on December 2 - FIFA 06, Madden NFL 06, NBA Live 06 and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06 - along with Need for Speed: Most Wanted.

2K Sports' snowboarding sim Amped 3 will also get a launch day release, as will Ubisoft's movie tie-in, Peter Jackson's King Kong.

Taken from [URL]http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=12959[/URL]
Mon 14/11/05 at 17:47
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Superstar mode is still in apparently. ;-) If you goto a, er, certain rival shops site *cough* begins with G *cough*, then click on the game in the 360 list, you'll see a list of whats on it.

Saw a movie recently of it where a player gets injured. Oh yes, I finally get to really hurt people ! :-)

Would be nice if you could buy new players in Franchise and stuff and then use you're team online against people. That way I could buy a few players back for my Buccs team. ;-)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, my sexy Fiancee has been asking me what I want for Christmas, think I might take a look at the NFL stuff and see if I find anything. ;-)
Mon 14/11/05 at 17:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
English Redneck wrote:
> Looking forward to trying out the superstar mode on Madden Afro ? ;-)

If it's around, yeah. I've heard it's good from a couple of people who own the PS2 version of the game. They appear to have canned a lot of stuff from the 360 version, which seems a bit stupid. Please tell me superstar mode isn't one of them.

Challenging plays has vanished, there's no Madden and Michaels (like their is in all the other versions of the game), and franchise mode has changed a lot.

*shrug*
It'll still be great.
Mon 14/11/05 at 17:28
Regular
PDZ and ummmm.....just PDZ. Not getting one at launch though, so hopefully by the time I do get one there'll be more variety on offer.

Ghost Recon 2 should be mighty fine, just a shame they've gone completly urban warfare. I love the really large open fields of Summit Strike, especially when you find a good place to hide with a sniper rifle.
Mon 14/11/05 at 17:28
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Looking forward to trying out the superstar mode on Madden Afro ? ;-)
Mon 14/11/05 at 17:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Madden.

I'm happy.
Mon 14/11/05 at 16:26
Regular
Topping the bill are Rare's action adventure Kameo: Elements of Power and shooter Perfect Dark Zero. Project Gotham Racing 3 will also hit the shelves on launch day, along with Activision's Call of Duty 2, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland and Quake 4, plus Condemned: Criminal Origins from Sega.

Electronic Arts will publish four sports titles on December 2 - FIFA 06, Madden NFL 06, NBA Live 06 and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06 - along with Need for Speed: Most Wanted.

2K Sports' snowboarding sim Amped 3 will also get a launch day release, as will Ubisoft's movie tie-in, Peter Jackson's King Kong.

Taken from [URL]http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=12959[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.