GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UK Launch titles confirmed"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/11/05 at 16:26
Regular
Topping the bill are Rare's action adventure Kameo: Elements of Power and shooter Perfect Dark Zero. Project Gotham Racing 3 will also hit the shelves on launch day, along with Activision's Call of Duty 2, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland and Quake 4, plus Condemned: Criminal Origins from Sega.

Electronic Arts will publish four sports titles on December 2 - FIFA 06, Madden NFL 06, NBA Live 06 and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06 - along with Need for Speed: Most Wanted.

2K Sports' snowboarding sim Amped 3 will also get a launch day release, as will Ubisoft's movie tie-in, Peter Jackson's King Kong.

Taken from [URL]http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=12959[/URL]
Tue 15/11/05 at 15:10
Regular
Yeah I was being sarcastic.

Will PDZ have online co-op?
Tue 15/11/05 at 15:08
Regular
I think he does, but the last day tends to be the 21st.

I could be wrong, but I think you'll also find that they don't do Special Delivery that late in the year as they can't guarantee next day.
Tue 15/11/05 at 14:57
Regular
What do you work for them or something?
Tue 15/11/05 at 13:55
Regular
Don't know if it's been advertised yet, but the last day of posting for a First Class item is December 21st.

Anything after that date will not be guaranteed to arrive before Christmas.
Tue 15/11/05 at 13:50
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Won't the post be closed by then ? Probably just international post, but still, you'll wanna be careful how late you are sending it. ;-)
Tue 15/11/05 at 13:38
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
lcarus wrote:

..at the very worse, it'll make a decent profit on ebay.

Hahahaha, genius...

Might get a couple... maybe 3 if I can... Stick a game on the side and put it up for £1 - see what it fetches.... Might not go for loads, but WITH a game, the Premium should go for a tidy sum.

End the auction on the 18th of Dec, then guarantee it before Christmas with £18.00 Special Delivery postage!

Woo.
Tue 15/11/05 at 09:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Not a bad list there really.
Tue 15/11/05 at 06:37
Regular
That Xbox360 tour bus is stopping in Leeds this weekend.

I'll be taking a trip down - don't know if any stores have the pods in yet, haven't checked.
Mon 14/11/05 at 19:02
For the first time no-one was on the 360 pods today, so I had a good go on it. First up, all the games look great - but then, anything would on a 32" hi def flat screen. Kameo was fun, though didn't know what the hell was going on. CoD2 was a modern PC FPS, without the occasional pauses. King Kong... looked nice.

Controller feels rather cramped, to be honest. And there's a very good chance you'll hit the Guide button rather than the other two next to it. Still getting it though... at the very worse, it'll make a decent profit on ebay.
Mon 14/11/05 at 17:49
Regular
"Mozzy"
I dont like NFL. I tried liking it but it's just not my sport. :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.