GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"December 2nd"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/11/05 at 22:41
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well seeing as this place is pretty dead at the moment, anyone got their launch day planned out when they grab their 360 ? ;-)
Mon 14/11/05 at 22:57
"I love yo... lamp."
*shrugs*

I'm still not sure about buying one at launch. I may wait until after Christmas. It's not like I get much time off then to play it either, so no big loss for me.
Mon 14/11/05 at 22:49
Regular
"\\"
Off to see The Mars Volta on the 1st. So I might be 'so tired' from it, i'll not go to school, and play it all day.

This is if it turns up. And I don't have a mock on the 2nd.
Mon 14/11/05 at 22:48
"Tesco value"
wait till midnight to get to the store when it opens, buy it. Go home safe in the knowledge I have it, back to bed.

go away for training again the 3rd and 4th. Going to book leave for a couple of days after if i'm on those days.

Got my HDTV all waiting to go along with my 5.1 surround sound (for which I need a filter to stop the amp buzzing :-()
Mon 14/11/05 at 22:41
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well seeing as this place is pretty dead at the moment, anyone got their launch day planned out when they grab their 360 ? ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.