GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Haha!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/09/06 at 18:27
Regular
While you losers are scavenging gamedays for your wii, i'll b scooping the dough out my national savings account :p
Mon 11/09/06 at 21:37
Regular
"8==="
How very reasoned.
Mon 11/09/06 at 21:36
Regular
Retro pad kicks 360 pads ass.
Mon 11/09/06 at 21:24
Regular
"8==="
Probably does, however I'd rather play it online using a 360 pad.

Also I expect the technical limitations means the Wii will be getting the Xbox version rather than version that'll turn up on the 360.

On another note, Far Cry is pretty old now and single player-wise I'd rather play Just Cause as it's really is the next step up from Far Cry.
Mon 11/09/06 at 21:21
Regular
Wii get Double Agent too.

Correct me if I just said something really stupid.
Mon 11/09/06 at 21:14
Regular
"8==="
Rainbow Six Vegas, Double Agent, Crackdown?

Haven't even bothered playing the Cube's last Zelda yet.
Mon 11/09/06 at 21:12
Regular
Red Steel, Far Cry, ZELDA?
Mon 11/09/06 at 21:12
Regular
"8==="
Kawada wrote:
> Stop slandering my bad name you.
>
> the Wii is probably one of those few consoles that i don't have
> any inclination to buy or even be interested in

At the moment I have to agree, at the moment I'm not interested in the dodgy ports and the lack of ANY RPGs or FPS titles that I want to actually play on the system.

No doubt that'll change over time but I don't see me buying one at launch.

I bought my N64 for Goldeneye, Duke Nukem, WCW vs NWO and Bomberman 64. The actual Nintendo in-house exclusives don't interest me, so once they've pandered to the fanboys and the die-hards I'll take a look at what the upcoming third-party support is like before handing over any notes.

They'd better nail the online setup too.
Mon 11/09/06 at 21:08
Regular
""none""
Alfonse wrote:
> On a different note, will the wii controller have a rumble
> feature? If not it will feel quite rubbish when playing a game
> like tennis hitting the ball and feeling no effect.

DUHHHH! YES, thats what differs it from the PS3's motion senser controller (it doesent have rumble...)
Mon 11/09/06 at 21:01
Regular
On a different note, will the wii controller have a rumble feature? If not it will feel quite rubbish when playing a game like tennis hitting the ball and feeling no effect.
Mon 11/09/06 at 20:42
Regular
I want Kawada's money :'(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.