GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ToCA Tournament (You can play if you don't even have the game)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/08/02 at 15:47
Regular
Fantastic. Finally I get to do one of these tournament thingy's. If you thought it was a time trial challenge then your wrong. See Daves post for that. This one is for everyone. You sign up (Whether you have the game or not) and choose a team. All the cars will be the same performance and the starting grid positions will just be luck. I will follow the action in my car behind and a race report, as well as the results and a Driver and Team Championship will be put up on here and on my website. To sign up do the following…

Choose your car out of the following-

Subaru Impreza (Team Psionic Hi-Fi) 4 drivers wanted
Subaru Impreza (Team Tremor 5) 4 Drivers wanted
Mitsubishi Mirage (Team Tech-Art) 4 Drivers wanted
Toyota Chaser (Privateer) 1 Driver wanted

The Team Championship will be fought out between Psionic Hi-Fi, Tremor 5 and Tech-Art. Everyone will battle for thedrivers championship. So write down your name, choose your team and good luck.

I will choose any track and the races will hopefully be every day. There will be a total of 6 races altogether.

Goodluck
Wed 28/08/02 at 15:47
Regular
"  "
Fantastic. Finally I get to do one of these tournament thingy's. If you thought it was a time trial challenge then your wrong. See Daves post for that. This one is for everyone. You sign up (Whether you have the game or not) and choose a team. All the cars will be the same performance and the starting grid positions will just be luck. I will follow the action in my car behind and a race report, as well as the results and a Driver and Team Championship will be put up on here and on my website. To sign up do the following…

Choose your car out of the following-

Subaru Impreza (Team Psionic Hi-Fi) 4 drivers wanted
Subaru Impreza (Team Tremor 5) 4 Drivers wanted

The Team Championship will be fought out between Psionic Hi-Fi, Tremor 5 and Tech-Art. Everyone will battle for thedrivers championship. So write down your name, choose your team and good luck.

I will choose any track and the races will hopefully be every day. There will be a total of 6 races altogether.

Goodluck
Wed 28/08/02 at 16:09
Regular
"  "
For more info and the latest news on the tournament visit www.ps2-ontarget.tk and click the Toca Challenge link on the left. Thanks!
Wed 28/08/02 at 16:13
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
If it is ok i will have Subaru Impreza (Team Tremor 5).
Wed 28/08/02 at 16:14
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Nat, I will be the privateer in the Toyota Chaser if the drive is still free. Cheers
Wed 28/08/02 at 17:21
Regular
"  "
Ok them two choices are fine and dandy :)
Wed 28/08/02 at 17:34
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Thanks Na†ßu©.
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:27
Regular
"  "
Subaru Impreza (Team Psionic Hi-Fi)
Scott
(3 more needed)

Subaru Impreza (Team Tremor 5)
Kerrang
Honey_Monster
Quinty
Reddy

(.) Juicy Melons (.)

David

6 more people. Come on! :D
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:48
Regular
Can I have the drive in the other Toyota Chaser
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:49
Regular
Sorry my mistake, can I have a drive in the Subaru Impreza
Wed 28/08/02 at 22:27
I'll take the Subaru Impreza (Team Psionic Hi-Fi) please.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.