GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I guess we're all going to Hell"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/06/08 at 11:13
Regular

Image 2

Image 3 [NEW]

Heaven must be a dull place, all the fun people are going to hell. I'm guilty of atleast 10 of these myself.
Mon 09/06/08 at 16:33
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
As 'Women' is a differnet colour to the rest does that mean he hates women AND children?

Oh and apparantly normal molestation is ok to him just as it's not gay!

EDIT: Only 6 on the new image.
Mon 09/06/08 at 17:51
Regular
Coo Coo wrote:
> 6. I'm good. But may not be psychic.

I kinda stretched a lot of mine.. I mean, I have some tarot cards, and I read them to people, I don't believe I have any sort of powers in any way whatsoever but I suppose it kinda makes me a psychic so I ticked that one.

I try not to be a hypocrite (like for example, being part of a loving caring religion then trying to exclude people), but I know I can be at times so tick tick

I suppose atheist is kinda a lie because I don't really believe in anything, but I HAVE not believed at one point so tick

I guess I should think more about what I am right now. Let's see. I'm nothing now. Unless I'm a hypocrite and I've not realised it yet.

Christianity confuses me. Child molesting homosexuals? Are straight child molesters ok? EDIT: Oops already mentioned
Mon 09/06/08 at 18:16
Regular
"Mooching around"
By the by, six or seven for me on the new one.
Mon 09/06/08 at 19:03
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I particularly like 'The Jews that are from the Synagogue of Satan'.

If only I had a 'Synagogue of Satan' near home. Sweet!
Tue 10/06/08 at 15:15
Regular
The Church of Satan religion is pretty awesome.
Tue 10/06/08 at 15:55
"possibly impossible"
People like that give normal thinking Christians a bad name.
Tue 10/06/08 at 15:56
"possibly impossible"
Alfonse the Turtle wrote:
> The Church of Satan religion is pretty awesome.

The architectural ideas alone are limitless.
Tue 10/06/08 at 18:08
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Only 5 here. Unfortunately for this lot, I'm not a d**e on a bike.
Tue 10/06/08 at 21:26
Regular
we are in hell
Tue 10/06/08 at 21:28
Regular
you think the church of satan is bad you wanna try being a catholic now that is hell

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.