GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD Chase up"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/05/08 at 11:20
Regular
""none""
I requested my vouchers the day I won on April 11th, but still for some reason have not recived them. GAD is usualy good with getting out vouchers, but on this occasion I feel I'm being ignored to a certain degree.

I sent an email out to check what was going on May 11 saying I still haven't recieved the vouchers and got a reply the next day saying:

Simon who usually deals with the GAD winners and prizes is currently on holiday for the week, but I will pass this on to a colleague who will be able to chase it up for you tomorrow.

Thanks and sorry for the delay in service

Kind Regards,

Martin Richardson,
Customer Support.

Reasonable enough, but I didn't get a reply. So I emailed again on the 20th to ask what was going on, and got this reply from Martin:

We will look into this matter and we will get your vouchers sent out ASAP.

Sorry for the inconvenience

I feel that this is going around in circles, and if I email again the same thing will happen.
Fri 30/05/08 at 19:36
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
ButchML wrote:
> Short Answer: Mmmmmmeh
>
> Long Answer: Yes, but not always

Your answer gave me a good chuckle!
Wed 28/05/08 at 09:51
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
hippyman wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, is it Simon that chooses the GAD prizes?

Short Answer: Mmmmmmeh

Long Answer: Yes, but not always
Tue 27/05/08 at 20:56
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
ButchML wrote:
> I apologise for the delay in you getting your vouchers, I am
> working with Simon (Vexxxed) on Wednesday morning, once he
> returns from his Bank Holiday jaunt, and will chase this issue > up with him.

Just out of curiosity, is it Simon that chooses the GAD prizes? 3 GAD days with 3 prize donations to Charity?

It's good to see donations though, especially as it's a charity that helped my Uncle last year :) Well done!
Mon 26/05/08 at 22:28
Regular
""none""
I definitely wouldn't mind the Amazon vouchers being sent by email.
Thanks for the update Butch.
Mon 26/05/08 at 19:28
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
ButchML wrote:
> Please bear in mind that, depending on which type of voucher you
> opted for, this may have been sent out via post and could be
> caught in another infamous Bank Holiday postal delay.

Or it could just be the Royal Mail. In our area letters vanish for weeks without a trace :S
Mon 26/05/08 at 14:57
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I apologise for the delay in you getting your vouchers, I am working with Simon (Vexxxed) on Wednesday morning, once he returns from his Bank Holiday jaunt, and will chase this issue up with him.

Please bear in mind that, depending on which type of voucher you opted for, this may have been sent out via post and could be caught in another infamous Bank Holiday postal delay.
Sun 25/05/08 at 11:20
Regular
""none""
I requested my vouchers the day I won on April 11th, but still for some reason have not recived them. GAD is usualy good with getting out vouchers, but on this occasion I feel I'm being ignored to a certain degree.

I sent an email out to check what was going on May 11 saying I still haven't recieved the vouchers and got a reply the next day saying:

Simon who usually deals with the GAD winners and prizes is currently on holiday for the week, but I will pass this on to a colleague who will be able to chase it up for you tomorrow.

Thanks and sorry for the delay in service

Kind Regards,

Martin Richardson,
Customer Support.

Reasonable enough, but I didn't get a reply. So I emailed again on the 20th to ask what was going on, and got this reply from Martin:

We will look into this matter and we will get your vouchers sent out ASAP.

Sorry for the inconvenience

I feel that this is going around in circles, and if I email again the same thing will happen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.