GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"don't buy lord of the rings on dvd or video"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/08/02 at 22:47
Regular
According to a friendly internet rumour there is going to be a new version released towards the end of the year which has over 30 minutes additional uncut footage in it. Just a rumour which i heard might not be true but id recommend checking it out before buying.
Sun 11/08/02 at 21:07
Regular
What, that he's said a 4 disc DVD has 3 discs? Or that he's already watched it when it hasn't come out yet?

:)
Sun 11/08/02 at 20:31
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Nintendoid wrote:
> You are right about the extended Dvd being released it has 3 cds
> apparently but at £19 its still worth buying i watched it last
> night

I think we all know what's wrong with this post so shall we let it slip us by?
Sun 11/08/02 at 19:41
Regular
"In and out :)"
You are right about the extended Dvd being released it has 3 cds apparently but at £19 its still worth buying i watched it last night
Sun 11/08/02 at 15:52
Regular
Yeah, it takes a while to get used to the concept of the Ainur, Eru Illuvatar and so on. In fact, the Quenta Silmarillion is pretty hard going.
Sun 11/08/02 at 15:43
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
cookie monster wrote:
> Is the silmarillion a good read?

Don't fall under the illusion that the Silmarillion is anything like the Lord of the Rings...It isn't!
The Silmarillion is for reference only and for some, it can be incredibly difficult to follow.
A worthwhile book to read though, but not for casual readers who have no time on their hands to take in the information.
Sun 11/08/02 at 14:59
Regular
Actually I could do with reading it again. My memory of it is clouded.
Sun 11/08/02 at 14:56
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Is the silmarillion a good read?

Yes.
Sat 10/08/02 at 20:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Is the silmarillion a good read?
Fri 09/08/02 at 15:22
Regular
Go the Huorns. I want to be an Ent.

"I think that tree should move and deck orcs. And that one too. Oooh, and that one."

And they would.
Fri 09/08/02 at 15:14
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Didn't Michael Jackson write a song about an Ent wife? I think it went:

"Annie are you oaky, are you oaky, are you oaky Annie?".

I'll get my coat.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.